NBA 2008-2009 Tip-off...

Love that Cleveland one.

I expect 55 minimum from them personally.

That heat one looks great as well as they should scot a little over .500.

Great value on that future as well.

I have watched you the past couple of years and even tailed a few plays.I must say you are very good at what you do in the NBA.I wish you the best for this upcoming season.
For all the people out there who say you cant make money gambling watch this guy do the NBA.
:cheers:

I do appreciate the nice thoughts. I'll give it my best again this year and we'll see what happens. Hopefully we get some good results.

GL this year.:cheers:

BAR doesnt 30 season wins seem a little low to you for the Bucks. I know they are the Bucks but with Redd Jefferson Bogut as a core you have to think talent alone might get them 30

Best of luck to another profitable season BAR.

Agree with you on Mo Williams. Almost the missing piece to the Cavaliers backcourt. He brings speed, excellent shooting and can penetrate and dish as well as score.

Also agree with you that they need a better coach especially when it comes to offense, as in the past the Cavaliers offense has been stagnant. Looking at that to change drastically this year.

Barring anything bizarre, expecting a Cavs vs Lakers NBA final.

Like the Cavs to win outright tonight too.

Good luck. :cheers:

Best o' luck BAR...

Here's to another great season of NBA...:shake:

GO SIXERS !!!

:smiley_acbe:

I do not believe tailing is a good idea, generally speaking. And I do not endorse those who are currently tailing me (MLB, CFB and NFL)--- although they are doing pretty fucking good if they do....

Having said that-- I do not tail anyone in any sport, anytime. (ego, and success)

but, I am tailing you the entire NBA season up to the all-star break. Unit for unit. My regular units. Won't be in here much other than this post, but know that I respect your abilites in this sport as much as anyone else in any sport.:cheers:

Nice start btw:D

NBA starts...BAR wins...some things never change.

Nice start to the season tonite, 'bro.

I have watched you the past couple of years and even tailed a few plays.I must say you are very good at what you do in the NBA.I wish you the best for this upcoming season.
For all the people out there who say you cant make money gambling watch this guy do the NBA.
:cheers:

Thanks man. That means a lot. Hopefully we all can team up this year and help each other to another great year.

BAR doesnt 30 season wins seem a little low to you for the Bucks. I know they are the Bucks but with Redd Jefferson Bogut as a core you have to think talent alone might get them 30

Sorry I missed this brah.

I don't know yet to be honest what this team does. I do like that RJ is back to being outta VC's shadow. That trade really halted what was beginning to become a perennial all-star career.

I do not believe tailing is a good idea, generally speaking. And I do not endorse those who are currently tailing me (MLB, CFB and NFL)--- although they are doing pretty fucking good if they do....

Having said that-- I do not tail anyone in any sport, anytime. (ego, and success)

but, I am tailing you the entire NBA season up to the all-star break. Unit for unit. My regular units. Won't be in here much other than this post, but know that I respect your abilites in this sport as much as anyone else in any sport.:cheers:

Nice start btw:D

great compliment coming from you sir.

lets have a great year and keep up your amazing run:cheers:

beetlepierce.jpg

Back