NBA 2008-09, Week 1 thread...

Not sure so much its the defense keeping the unders cashing as it is the reshaping of several rosters.

As for the NYK game yesterday MILW was wise to slow the game down but NYK did nothing but settle up threes and the more they missed the more it seemed they took. Think 1st H showed only 37 NYK shots but 20 attempted threes!! Like I said before the opener the 3 ball will determine alot when it comes to NYK totals but so will their understanding of the game which hasnt improved much yet. :cheers:

Not sure so much its the defense keeping the unders cashing as it is the reshaping of several rosters.

As for the NYK game yesterday MILW was wise to slow the game down but NYK did nothing but settle up threes and the more they missed the more it seemed they took. Think 1st H showed only 37 NYK shots but 20 attempted threes!! Like I said before the opener the 3 ball will determine alot when it comes to NYK totals but so will their understanding of the game which hasnt improved much yet. :cheers:

Yeah, I do agree on all points...I think we are saying the same thing, just wording it differently...Because yes, with new personnel, it will often be harder to learn a new offensive scheme than defensive scheme...

I didn't see the Knicks game, but if they're launching that many threes, then they are literally hit or miss...They need to take the ball to the hole...

Back