Nawwwwwwwlins

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
One team has a decisive rebounding advantage (they demonstrated this the last game both these teams played) and are playing for their post season against a shorthanded team with nothing but pride to play for.

One thing I have learnt is that NBA players don't play for pride. The term should not be associated with the majority of the NBA players.

Lay the points tonight and then take them SU at home against the Suns on Friday. You should get something out of that strategy.

:cheers:

I'll probably just bump this thread on Friday with the same play but add the + in front of the Hornets line and ML

GL

Rod, with that Friday play, I guess you are assuming the Suns BEAT Spurs on Thursday night? I think the Spurs whoop Suns on Thursday, so you will be betting against a Phx team who has lost the previous night. I like the points Friday, don't know about the SU win, UNLESS Suns beat Spurs SU Thursday.

Rod, with that Friday play, I guess you are assuming the Suns BEAT Spurs on Thursday night? I think the Spurs whoop Suns on Thursday, so you will be betting against a Phx team who has lost the previous night. I like the points Friday, don't know about the SU win, UNLESS Suns beat Spurs SU Thursday.

Suns winning will certainly help but going to still play the Hornets regardless, it is just a question of stake

Why would Spurs whoop the Suns anyway on Thursday?

In fact you got me thinking, back the Suns on the ML on Thursday and then fade them on the ML on Friday

Kind of got a nice ring to it as well :smiley_acbe:

Very crucial game to get the 2 seed. Spurs won't lose at home. Also, Spurs got much rest tonight in a blowout. The line will also be undervalued for SAS here, after the Suns SU and ATS win vs. Dallas. I think we might only see SAS -3.5, -165 on the ML at home. Nice value!

Very crucial game to get the 2 seed. Spurs won't lose at home. Also, Spurs got much rest tonight in a blowout. The line will also be undervalued for SAS here, after the Suns SU and ATS win vs. Dallas. I think we might only see SAS -3.5, -165 on the ML at home. Nice value!

Personally I think the talk around who will get the number 2 or 3 seed is a bit overrated - sure they will get HCA in a potential second round playoff series but I honestly can not see either team maintaing that advantage over the course of the series. Both teams are more than capable of winning at each other's backyard on any given day.

Are you guys joking on serious about the wnba?

Deadly serious - when everyone is doing their heads in trying to make ends meat during the baseball season, you have a sport available which mints money. They have the most craziest lines every night without fail because there are not enough sharps out there for Vegas to adjust the line accordingly.

Now I'm not saying I'm one of those sharps, just calling the actually lines the way I see based on my prior experience in the beaver ball.

Deadly serious - when everyone is doing their heads in trying to make ends meat during the baseball season, you have a sport available which mints money. They have the most craziest lines every night without fail because there are not enough sharps out there for Vegas to adjust the line accordingly.

Now I'm not saying I'm one of those sharps, just calling the actually lines the way I see based on my prior experience in the beaver ball.

Going to look into it! :cheers:

yeah, I know full well I don't know shit when it comes to baseball. I've tried with small amounts for two years, and I lose money doing it. So no mlb betting for me. Basketball, I think I can do. At least I make money doing it...

So I am thoroughly looking forward to the WNBA...

I will look into it. But I need to get acquainted w/ the rosters, which means WATCHING women's basketball. I dunno if I can do that!

I will look into it. But I need to get acquainted w/ the rosters, which means WATCHING women's basketball. I dunno if I can do that!

You don't mind watching athletic sweaty men, but athletic sweaty women might be a problem for you?

:smiley_acbe:

Yeah well that is unfortunately the downside to betting on the WNBA - although it can be painful to watch to the girls credit their general skills level has improved over time with the entrance of women like LJ, Taurasi, Pondexter and Augustus who are so much more athletic than the women who were running around in the late 90's and early this decade

LJ is a baller, I actually do enjoy watching her play because even for a woman the things she can do on the court are incredible.

Another bonus is getting to perv on some of the players, there are a few good looking birds running around

no doubt

WNBA has some nice lines to really exploit

Det, Indy and Conn lines i remember really padded my wallet

lookin forward to it Rod :)

Back