Nationals vs Cardinals and Royals vs Athletics Preview Article

So to sum up what I was saying at beginning of this series, books had lines all out of whack. If cards hold on Dog wins all 3 games!! Gotta love it.

Obviously nats had to be favs today but it was excessive to say the least.

I don’t like how Shildt is handling pen today but he has pushed all the right buttons in right field!!

he talked Shildt out of a pitching change today and then the next pitch nearly left the yard

I know it man. Dunno why they don’t just let him fill out the lineup card and make pitching changes! Don’t get me wrong he a HOFer, 1st ballot, and I’m thrilled he was a cardinal but he has done more harm than good to the franchise since signing his last extension.

It really not his fault per say, I want guys who competitors and want to be out there everyday, but that what management is supposed to be there for!! To make the tough decisions best for the team, no to appease guys like yadi (or any the other bets we tend to let run the franchise!). Yadi stubbornness why we traded the Kelly kid who for years we held on to cause he was supposed to be next in line, so much so they actually hurt his value, we didn’t even know the kid could hit cause he got so few chances to play!

This season it not even close to disputable how much better we been when wieners was behind the plate, obviously when yadi was hurt cards weren’t playing their best ball but weiners won us some games w his bat!! I don’t know if he too hurt to catch at moment or not but if he able it makes no damn sense he not in their today after a night game but yadi wants to play., not to mention weiners gives us another lefty bat which we could use!

How else he gonna perform?! Somebody had to inspire him!!!!

Told you I have a gift!! lol

Big assist to madden!! Can’t believe that dumb Mfer using Kimbrel in high leverage situations!! With no rehab appearances!! Don’t he remember how awful he was when he 1st came to cubs? Even after some warmup minor league innings? Lmao.., he as lame duck as it gets!!!

Worst part of that game was I jumped way too soon. Can’t believe how far that line took off, I took cards somewhere around +120,, didn’t see that steam coming. Mfers getting buried chasing scrubbies!! Lol.

Wtf was wrong w Hudson? I thought line was crazy cause he should have been the perfect guy to pitch w the wind blowing out hard!! Mfer had no command, I thought Shildt not yanking him was gonna bury us., cubs were sitting dead red cause he couldn’t locate anything!! He better get that fixed in his next start, we need him to have any chance vs Braves and lad!!

I said coming into the series we needed 2 wins before Sunday cause Yu would prob have 20k’s but not sure I can bet cubs now, gotta be demoralized

@2daBank Cards letdown angle in Arizona?

Fo sho!!

Brewers still hot on their heels for division tho, so I would think the celebration minimal tonight., tread lightly imo..

Gotta look at waino career in the desert, I recall way back in the day when Chris Carpenter was still around him and I wanna say waino griped a great deal bout pitching there..

Fo sho!!

Brewers still hot on their heels for division tho, so I would think the celebration minimal tonight., tread lightly imo..

Gotta look at waino career in the desert, I recall way back in the day when Chris Carpenter was still around him and I wanna say waino griped a great deal bout pitching there..

Waino got a 3.48 career ERA in Chase thats very good it obv includes the pre-humidor days

Waino got a 3.48 career ERA in Chase thats very good it obv includes the pre-humidor days

Yea that is good., maybe he wasn’t one the guys I remember complaining bout it??? It was def before the humidors.

Think TLR was still manager, they always tried to impose thoughts into umps fickle little brains!! They were such bullies! Lol

Back