National Championship Game

MILES - a HUGE weakness
From there you are hoping and wishing in the same sentences
Lets see how good those WRs are against pro corners.....cant wait.
its obvious you are basing everything on an Arkansas game that had 4 of our defensive starters healthy. You want to say we cant stop the run pull up stats from the beginning of the season and not the end.

not true...i have never been impressed with LSU minus their first two games against two shit qb's...one for miss. st. who didn't even end the season with his team, and Glennon, was well, Glennon.

if you aren't impressed with LSU, what team are you impressed with? let me guess OSU?

this game is not easy to call, but to me, you have to go with the more experienced QB, and the the team that has been against the toughest competition, and pulled out the close games.

Okay all. Its much debated cause its the NCG. Everyone has different opinions and views. You know mine . Lets enjoy the game and let whatever is gonna happen well just happen.....

I wont be around for abit cause I have B2B basketball games starting at 7. Hopefully I dont miss much by the time I get back.

Going to put this in shortly was trying for the best possible number and dont really want to lay -170. Its safe to assume I will be on

LSU -3 -120

My last tidbit is this. Ohio State started the season ranked #11 (going by Yahoo Sports not sure what polls they use) . I think its somewhat sad that in beating all the teams leading up to Purdue they jumped all the way to #3. Youngstown State , Akron , @ Washington , Northwestern @ Minnesota was enough for them to jump 8 spots?? Granted you can say Wash had beaten Boise State but Northwestern had just lost to Duke. LSU started @ #2 and do you think looking @ Ohio State in the second game of the season they would have been 11 pt favs had they hosted VaTech??? They were busy as 27 pt favs scoring 20 in a 20-2 win vs Akron. What I forget to mention is that ohio State was only -3 @ Washington...As Sharpie pointed out OSU didnt think it would be here when the season started. Personally I dont see what they did to this season to justify them being here. Not saying they dont havethe talnt to compete or win but there body of work is less then impressive and dont think they could have done what LSU did with key injuries vs a tough SEC schedule. LSU opened laying 19 @ Miss State. Both times LSU lost they were ranked #1 so I am happy they come in as #2 here...

:cheers:

Sportsnut - we've talked about this before but is this possibly another case of over vs under achiever. Texas-ASU, Bama-CU, AF-Cal & Ore-USF.

Ohio St did not expect to be here. LSU did not expect to have 2 losses. So far under-achiever has won & covered all games, some in dominating fashion.

Lsu 38-24:cheers:

Well I have to admit I saw very little of the game. It appears LSU made more game changing plays and that was the difference.

Remember Denny Green : "We are what we thought they were "

Boeckman finishes with 2 picks and Wells gets his yards...no suprises..

Nice work Nut.. Early on it was interesting but after that it was pretty routine.. Exactly as we expected bro:cheers:

not true...i have never been impressed with LSU minus their first two games against two shit qb's...one for miss. st. who didn't even end the season with his team, and Glennon, was well, Glennon.

Impressed yet?

Nice Call SportsNut.

Miles_eps1.gif

Thanks Hunt. Sorry to hear you lost big , I respect ur conviction. And dont ever want see peeps lose money. :cheers:

Blue Chip and anyone I missed in this thread. :cheers:

hey bro...shit happens, and the better team definitely won...great call and thx.

Back