NASCAR - Richmond

takeit

THE Wife
OK - I really know nothing about NASCAR and I'm hoping someone here can help. My SIL has an ongoing bet with my FIL on NASCAR. They each pick a driver and whoever does better wins and gets to pick fist the next week. He is kicking her ass and I want to see her win. He has Harvick for this weekend - who has the best chance to beat Harvick? She's been picking Busch, but he hasn't been able to do it. Can he this weekend?

Kyle Busch.....average finish 7th.....4wins
Harvick....average finish 10th...3 wins
Hamlin....average finish 11th...2 wins

I would say either Kyle or Denny, Gibbs cars have been awesome lately and both know how to get around Richmond

haha sorry i should have elaborated more. I am waiting on a buddy to get back with me that caps these in depth but there are a few guys that know this track and then pretty much all the good Joe Gibbs guys you could put a little bit on and get great odds. I had 3 different guys and they finished all in the top with chances. I will get back to you with more info once he talks with me.

haha sorry i should have elaborated more. I am waiting on a buddy to get back with me that caps these in depth but there are a few guys that know this track and then pretty much all the good Joe Gibbs guys you could put a little bit on and get great odds. I had 3 different guys and they finished all in the top with chances. I will get back to you with more info once he talks with me.

Thanks!

Back