Nascar 9/20

ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
Prob not too much interest and I have not been posting on it much but figured I could start posting a little if anyone cares. Not a huge Nascar fan but been watching a lot more races with a buddy who loves it and got me into it a bit more and we have been pretty close on some winners the last few weeks. He has been sniffing at the door all season and watched a few good races with him early in the season to get me watching more.

Aug 22, 2015
Had Harvick, Hamlin, Edwards and they finished 2, 3, 7 respectively

Sept 06, 2015
Had Keselowski, Hamlin, Lagano and they finished 2, 3, 4 respectively

Sept 12, 2015
Had Earnhardt Jr, Hamlin, Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and they finished 5, 6, 7, 9 respectively

Been close so far. I will chat with my buddy and see what we think for the day. Definitely going to be on Kes and Hamlin again. The Gibbs guys are running good right now. Will see if I take some odds on anyone else.

odds on Bookmaker

KEVIN HARVICK
+450
KYLE BUSCH
+750
MATT KENSETH
+700
JIMMIE JOHNSON
+775
JOEY LOGANO
+915
BRAD KESELOWSKI
+650
CARL EDWARDS
+1352
MARTIN TRUEX JR
+625
KURT BUSCH
+1491
DENNY HAMLIN
+1805
JEFF GORDON
+2850
DALE EARNHARDT JR
+3153
KASEY KAHNE
+3854
KYLE LARSON
+2975
JAMIE MCMURRAY
+4170
RYAN NEWMAN
+3586
CLINT BOWYER
+9822
PAUL MENARD
+8050
TONY STEWART
+8050
GREG BIFFLE
+11250
FIELD - ANY OTHER DRIVER
+2866

Took those 3. Keselowski, Harvick, Keneseth. Kes and Harvick lines got hit right as I hit them so here is hoping. I am considering 1 or 2 other long shots for a gamble like Logano at nearly +1000. The Gibbs guys are running hot so if he got out in front I am sure he would have a posse behind him

I take them for small bets each and will cover those bets with other sports typically so hitting this would just be a little extra

I got Harvick +448, Keneseth +700, Keselowski +648 earlier

They are sitting +325, +750, +720 now

Prob not too much interest and I have not been posting on it much but figured I could start posting a little if anyone cares. Not a huge Nascar fan but been watching a lot more races with a buddy who loves it and got me into it a bit more and we have been pretty close on some winners the last few weeks. He has been sniffing at the door all season and watched a few good races with him early in the season to get me watching more.

Aug 22, 2015
Had Harvick, Hamlin, Edwards and they finished 2, 3, 7 respectively

Sept 06, 2015
Had Keselowski, Hamlin, Lagano and they finished 2, 3, 4 respectively

Sept 12, 2015
Had Earnhardt Jr, Hamlin, Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and they finished 5, 6, 7, 9 respectively

Been close so far. I will chat with my buddy and see what we think for the day. Definitely going to be on Kes and Hamlin again. The Gibbs guys are running good right now. Will see if I take some odds on anyone else.
Sadly I did not take Hamlin even after talking about him. Look at that juicy +1805. I think it got even higher than that with doubts due to his ACL tear. Very close on the race there should have stuck to my guns and taken it.

Finished 5th Keneseth , 8th Keselowski, Harvick hit the wall after leading for a while.

Oh well was a good race

Back