My two cents on the National Championship game

The Auburn AD said it would be "un-American" to not send a 1-loss SEC team to the championship game. Ohio State's a lot of things, but un-American??

He said that with a shit eating grin on his face. He didn't believe a word of what he was saying. Just doing the dance.

1461271_10202732556738832_1541554231_n.jpg
hahaha

fair enough, wire. :shake:

partly, i'm just giving you a hard time cuz both threads over the 2 weeks were pro-ohio st...and tbh, it's partly because i don't like that ohio st will be in the championship game.

nothing against them...other than they're not one of the top two FBS teams. but i do agree, considering the situation & system, they are sitting pretty.

People keep forgetting that michigan also had 1loss and just lost to ohio st when he said this .

Yeah it's not exactly apples to apples. Plus, what is he (or any coach) supposed to do? Of course you're going to say your team deserves to go.

Well that's one way to keep the SEC from winning the NC, just keep them out of the game. :announce:

bama -7 fsu
bama -11 osu
aub pk fsu
aub -3 osu

fsu -8 osu

but OSU will be a strong play for me vs noles plus the points and maybe even ML

nah...tOSU is definitely w/in the top 10 this year.

mrpickem...where did those lines come from?
btw, don't remember the specifics, but isn't there a helluva trend fading heisman winners in their bowl game? (despite last year w/ johnny football.) no charges today has gotta seal the deal for winston, right?

Well that's one way to keep the SEC from winning the NC, just keep them out of the game. :announce:

bama -7 fsu
bama -11 osu
aub pk fsu
aub -3 osu

fsu -8 osu

but OSU will be a strong play for me vs noles plus the points and maybe even ML

dear lord baby jesus please find a way that fsu and aubby would be a pick

Fla St has played one of the easiest schedules I have ever seen a number 1 team play.

Back