My Pick To Win the Superbowl

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Busy times here but wanted to post my infamous yearly pick

Chiefs +600 to bet 1 unit

never would have guessed! lol.. they have as good a chance as any.. i think ravens take the next step. of course that could be simply winning one playoff game!!

Ravens were the best team last year in my honest opinion. There has to be something to it though when the Chargers and the Titans both stonewalled them in the playoffs and dictated the action. They are human. It could have been nerves. But I wonder if Lamar will have to pass more this year and if teams have found as much of a "solution" as they could for the run game. Let it be also said that him passing is not a negative. His metrics in the pass game were outstanding. They are loaded again and if they get contributions from the secondary, they will be tough once again. They also play a favorable schedule in a format where the #1 seed will mean a lot

Ravens were the best team last year in my honest opinion. There has to be something to it though when the Chargers and the Titans both stonewalled them in the playoffs and dictated the action. They are human. It could have been nerves. But I wonder if Lamar will have to pass more this year and if teams have found as much of a "solution" as they could for the run game. Let it be also said that him passing is not a negative. His metrics in the pass game were outstanding. They are loaded again and if they get contributions from the secondary, they will be tough once again. They also play a favorable schedule in a format where the #1 seed will mean a lot

their schedule is def favorable. I think they absolutely end up with the 1 seed. I do agree there more to the playoff struggles than nothing. Im not sure year 1 means a lot cause chargers knew they didn’t have to fear Lamar as a passer at all, I think that has changed. Obviously until he proves otherwise teams gonna continue to try and take his legs away and make him beat them from the pocket. I think how much he improved as a passer from year one to year 2 is a great sign, he obviously puts in the work so I think he will continue improving. The question just becomes where the ceiling on his passing ability from the pocket?

Ravens the best front runners in the league imo. They just have to prove Lamar can bring them back thru the air when they do get down, that obviously remains to be seen:

Back