My Pick to win it all

dude these guys fly in luxury jets that me and you only dream about. The fucking bathrooms in the planes are more luxury then our own fuckin beds. Flying has nothing to do with fatigue, and if it does the Celtics are probably taking the same route on their own plane.

ESPN is all over the Celtics, they might as well be sucking their dicks at this point. ESPN is in love with Garnett, they were talking about him for MVP, lets be real, he wasnt the MVP. Kobe Bryant was the MVP. They talk about Garnett and Allen getting their numbers up, but nothing on Kobe Bryant. You know its true and dont deny it, ESPN picks a team and hangs on till the wheels fall off. The Patriots, the red sox, the fucking boston celtics. I wouldnt hang onto anything they say. Bryant has 2 good games and they can win.

what are you talking about?

ESPN was touting the SHIT out of the fakers. EVERYONE on their picked the fakers

nothing on kobe? they said a billion times that hes the best player in the world, and crap like that.

maybe its simmered down now because he hasnt been the leader hes needed to be this series, and has had some pretty terrible shooting performances.

this has nothing to do with boston....

Expert Picks

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="413"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" style="background: rgb(239, 239, 222) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"> <td width="20%">
abbott_henry_35.jpg

Abbott</td> <td width="20%">
adande_j.a._35.jpg

Adande</td> <td width="20%">
broussard_chris_35.jpg

Broussard</td> <td width="20%">
ford_chad_35.jpg

Ford</td> <td width="20%">
hollinger_john_35.jpg

Hollinger</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" style="background: rgb(239, 239, 222) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"> <td>
lal.gif

(In 5)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 6)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 7)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 6)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 6)</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="5"><hr></td></tr> <tr class="oddrow" style="background: rgb(239, 239, 222) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"> <td width="20%">
legler_tim_35.jpg

Legler</td> <td width="20%">
rose_jalen_35.jpg

Rose</td> <td width="20%">
sheridan_chris_35.jpg

Sheridan</td> <td width="20%">
stein_marc_35.jpg

Stein</td> <td width="20%">
thorpe_david_35.jpg

Thorpe</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" style="background: rgb(239, 239, 222) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"> <td>
bos.gif

(In 7)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 7)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 6)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 5)</td> <td>
lal.gif

(In 6)</td></tr></tbody></table>

AlexGurv1987;909617[COLOR=blue said:
]dude these guys fly in luxury jets that me and you only dream about. The fucking bathrooms in the planes are more luxury then our own fuckin beds.[/COLOR] Flying has nothing to do with fatigue, and if it does the Celtics are probably taking the same route on their own plane.

ESPN is all over the Celtics, they might as well be sucking their dicks at this point. ESPN is in love with Garnett, they were talking about him for MVP, lets be real, he wasnt the MVP. Kobe Bryant was the MVP. They talk about Garnett and Allen getting their numbers up, but nothing on Kobe Bryant. You know its true and dont deny it, ESPN picks a team and hangs on till the wheels fall off. The Patriots, the red sox, the fucking boston celtics. I wouldnt hang onto anything they say. Bryant has 2 good games and they can win.

LOL...

Tonight -GM5 - LAKERS playing the game of their life !

And GM6 in BOS ! whew ... IT'S THEIR GAME in 22 YEARS ! You can bet .... on it

THEY'RE GONNA NAIL IT !

BOL,

Cap, before yes, now no. Ive heard little about Kobe and JoJo if you think the Lakers played the game of their life tonight your out of your mind, they played terrible and were lucky to win IMO

That Puts me at 2-2

Both my losses got to the finals

Pending Germany, and the cubs

Back