My NFL Prop

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
I used to score big on props but have actually struggled in a few super bowls in the last few years ( including the Manning vs Saints SB ) so shying a bit from posting most of the props I am involved with this year but I really think this one is the nuts so going to post it ...

Turbin over 10.5 yards rushing.

Good luck ... and bring on the Guacamole !

GL.

I was looking at a few props myself. One I hit is longest penalty over 15.5 yards. I think you will see at least one PI call today over that length.
Another but I haven't dared pull the trigger....would love your thoughts. Longest FG over 44.5 yards. I don't know how many there will be but both kickers plenty capable of hitting over this number.

Thanks.

hmmmm....thoughts plz

18 games played - 6 with rushes of 11 yards or more
18 games played - 12 with total rushing yards of 11 or more
He averages 4.5 carries per game and has had 2 or less carries in just 4 games. I think most would agree that Lynch is going to get worked a lot and when that happens he is going to have to sit a few plays out if he is to have energy for Beast Mode in the 4th quarter. In addition, it is the Super Bowl so I know the kid is getting at least one carry if for no other reason than to give him one carry. The only game he did not get a carry was against the Cardinals when he got banged up on a punt return in the 2nd qtr. I think Denver has been hearing about Lynch for two weeks now and when he is out of the game they are more likely to mentally think pass than at other points in the game, which gives turbin a chance to break one.

I think the Denver rush defense has improved and think they are decent enough but Turbin faced the #1 ranked rush defense twice, the #2 ranked rush defense, #4 ranked rush defense three times, and the #9 ranked rush defense twice. Beyond that the rush defenses faced were decent as well...

This isn't a juiced number. You just need the 52.5% to break even and it is by far the favorite.

good luck

Peyton O/U 21.5 wings eaten post game?

Under

Win = interview after interview after interview...... no time for 22 wings and it would leave sauce on his fingers and hands for his appearances
Loss = no appetite at all

GL.

I was looking at a few props myself. One I hit is longest penalty over 15.5 yards. I think you will see at least one PI call today over that length.
Another but I haven't dared pull the trigger....would love your thoughts. Longest FG over 44.5 yards. I don't know how many there will be but both kickers plenty capable of hitting over this number.

Thanks.

Probably a value with good weather. Was actually looking under when I thought the weather might be really bad to where they don't even attempt the long ones. But with good weather it probably has value on the over. The NFL guy I trust most preferred under there as well but again that was when bad weather was a real possibility .... doubt he likes today.

Gl vk. Where do you play your props btw?

You name it .. I play it. lvh to online and everything inbetween.

I took the Turbin prop at multiple places ... I added another $50 ( big bucks yo ) to it last night at betcris. Which is what made me go ahead and post it .... that I was still thinking about it this late into sb week to add anything to it.

Told my son during game once I knew the game was out of hand. "Kyle bet will be easy now". He looked at me strangely and said , "who's Kyle". I didn't respond .

Nice hit

as a prop player myself, I give you a ton of credit. Masterful job VK

Back