My Monday Night Gem

GridironGems

The Mel Kiper of CTG
Cinci +3.5 (-114)

Love the way Cinci has been playing lately and Carson Palmer's play the last 5 games.

Don't love the way the Colts have been playing, especially the defense.

Public is pretty balanced on this game...and so has the line at 3.

This game SHOULD be a shootout...if I had to take one it'd be the OVER. But I have lost my last 2 totals by .5 point...so I'm not touching it, I don't want to do that to Hunt so I won't play it. If I had 54.5 it would reach 54.

Most people know a lot about this game...so I don't think I need to say anymore..unless you have any qestions.

Cinci +3.5

Just saw this stat which I believe will hold true tomorrow.

Team is 17-0 when RB RUDI JOHNSON carries 25+ times, including 6-0 on season.

I'm sure Cinci wants to keep Indy off the field and will want to take advantage of that Indy rush defense...Rudi will have more than 25 carries tomorrow night.

bro don't sweat it..ride or collide with me bro...if you don't GL..like the hook.

It's alright Hunt... I will probably play the total in game.. or 2h line... want to get a feel on the game's pace

GridironGems said:
Just saw this stat which I believe will hold true tomorrow.

Team is 17-0 when RB RUDI JOHNSON carries 25+ times, including 6-0 on season.

I'm sure Cinci wants to keep Indy off the field and will want to take advantage of that Indy rush defense...Rudi will have more than 25 carries tomorrow night.

Reminds me of the old Emmit Smith 20+ carry trends;-)

Pretty amazing the .5 juice difference at Pinny. At 3 it's +112 and 3.5 it's -114. A 22 cent swing is fucking crazy.

If Rudi carries 25+ times, I may need to lean under here. The side is almost a coin flip to me. 6 pt Teaser may be an option as well with Cincy and the under.

I like the Bungles here. I think it will be somewhat similar to last years shootout in Cincy. Thinking of playing both side and total.

GL tonight bro

Well 0-2 in NFL tonight...but I had a great run in the NFL the last few weeks before this..had to end sometime. We'll get em next week

Back