My first post at CTG... 11/2/06

GridironGems

The Mel Kiper of CTG
What a better way to start...I have been referred here by huntdog and hope to bring insight to the forum. Sorry I haven't posted sooner...but couldn't get accessed at first for some reason.

I got two words:

Louisville
OVER

I don't think I have to explain my picks as other cappers here have done well on it...mine is basically the same reasoning. Have been on Ville from the beginning of the year...why change my mind...

Welcome to the site. Definately agree with your pick. As for the reason you weren't able to access posting privelages it is because you did not click the link in your confirmation email address that you signed up with. I noticed you had signed up and you're on the site alot but never verified your email account, so I "verified" your account for you this evening.

Ah thanks fondybadger... I did click the link in e-mail and said something about not being able to verify..blah blah .... was like a dead end. But glad to see you agrew with the picks

GridironGems said:
Ah thanks fondybadger... I did click the link in e-mail and said something about not being able to verify..blah blah .... was like a dead end. But glad to see you agrew with the picks

Hmmm... well if anyone else is having trouble with something like that contact me at nickrieder@hotmail.com

Good to see you got in. Sorry I wasn't around when you PM'ed me but it looks like Fonulous took care of it for yas.

GL

Back