My First Post: 5-1 So Far

texholdm

Pretty much a regular
Fellas,

My debut here @ CTG has gone 5-1 so far. Not to brag or anything, however, I hope I can keep it going. 2 Plays left that are Pending.

Recap:

Pitt -2.5 WIN
NO -9.5 LOSS
Tenn +3.5 WIN
TB +13.5 WIN
PHI +5.5 WIN
Den -2.5 WIN
KC +8.5 Pending
Colts -3.5 Pendingmoney;
<!-- / message -->

NICE GOING EVEN WITH THE K.C. LOSS.....IAM ON CINN TOMORROW NITE......GL:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">texholdm- What a debut it was...congrats!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

G-Men, Free and Terp.,

Thank you! Made one mistake with my picks on New Orleans. I should have applied the same theory or thread I had with New York Giants NOT COVERING TODAY. That is the system in which is "FADE A TEAM THAT WON SU AND AS AN UNDERDOG AWAY AND IS FAVORED @ HOME THEIR FOLLOWING GAME". This certainly was true also on the New Orleans game.
With KC, Wow that was something else with the blocked punt and LT scoring a TD next play. That was the difference of the game. Oh well, If's and But's DON'T COUNT. We all learn from our mistakes.

Good Luck to ALL of you on MNF. I feel very good with COLTS -3.
Once again TY for the warmth WELCOME @ CTG.money; money;

UPDATE RECORD FOR SUNDAY: 5-2

OOPS, Line I got for COLTS is -3.5 (Not -3).

HUNT,

I am NOT deserving of that ICON. I am a NOBODY and I have yet to PROVE myself to become a respected capper. I am GLAD I found this
SITE. I would rather SEE the Icon of the flying Benjamins.money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money;

Lehel,

Good Luck to you as well. Wow, where did you get that waving TITS?

Hopefully we can get more of these "Flying Benjamins".money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money;

Congratulations to the COLTS backers. I hit that game BIG

NFL YTD: 6-2

Also, Hit a 5 Team Parlay. (See my other thread)money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money;

Back