Partizan Belgrade v. Real Madrid -3 -108 to win 2 units

Panionios +11.5 -110 v. CSKA Moscow to win 1 unit

GL2A!

1-2 yesterday.

Thu. 30/10

Maccabi -12 +101 v. Avellino 2 units
Under 163 -115 to win 1 unit

Le Mans v. Cibona + 6.5 -110 to win 1 unit

Roma v. Joventut +6.5 -108 to win 1 unit.

GL2A!

Thu. 8/1

Needless to point out I haven't been able to post regularly. Not much time to dedicate to Euroleague this year but tonight I like one play:

15:00 EST

Montepaschi Sienna - Panathinaikos Under 156 @ -110 to win 1 unit

Final score: 82-77 L <!--Tennis Handicap display-->

Last edited:
Tue. 24/3

Olympiacos -7.5 @ -104 v. Real Madrid to win 1 unit W

Barcelona v. Tau Ceramica +3.5 -106 to win 1 unit W

Gl!

Last edited:
No DD? No worries for Panathinaikos ;)

Though I have to admit without him their defense especially at the back end of the game kind of fell apart, allowing Sato and McIntyre to run riot.

If Lavrinovic plays on Thursday I may jump on the Siena ML....

It's going to be tough for Pana if Diamantidis doesn't make it on Thursday. Too many players who can step up any time, though, like Fotsis last night. But, agree, there may be value on Siena ML...

i'm going to play Barcelona (-3.5) tomorrow, think there's no way that the series goes to vitoria with barca being down 0-2
also thinking about taking siena

I am definitely on Barcelona as well, only because I think there were extenuating circumstances around their loss in Game 1. They played a game in the ACB against Manresa on Sunday which went to 4 x OT with all key starters logging in over 40 minutes. On top of that Tau had an extra day rest having played Badalona on the Saturday.

I think tonight it will be more on an even keel and even looking past the dominant record Tau holds over Barcelona in recent meetings, I'm taking the home team.

Thu. 26/3

Panathinaikos -6.5 @ 1.94 v. Siena to win 1 unit L

Barcelona v. Tau+4 @ 1.96 to win 1 unit L

Last edited:
Tue. 31/3

Tau -6 @ -104 v. Barcelona to win 1 unit

Partizan +5.5 -105 v. CSKA to win 1 unit

Real Madrid v. Olympiacos +4 @ -105 to win 1 unit

Gl2A!

panos any news on Vujcic tonight? Is he playing?

I want to pound Olympiakos but want to make sure. Hard to find anything online about his status.

APR 2 Games - EST -

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=608592 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>EL</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>TAU CERAMICA</TD><TD>REGAL FC BARCELONA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=608611 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>EL</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>MONTEPASCHI SIENA</TD><TD>PANATHINAIKOS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=608947 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>EL</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>REAL MADRID</TD><TD>OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Single:

TAU CERAMICA (ML) LOST

Parlay:

TAU CERAMICA (ML) LOST
PANATHINAIKOS (ML) WON

Single:

OLYMPIACOS (ML) WON

Parlay:

PANATHINAIKOS (ML) WON
OLYMPIACOS (ML) WON

Last edited:
panos any news on Vujcic tonight? Is he playing?

I want to pound Olympiakos but want to make sure. Hard to find anything online about his status.

Here's what the website says: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olympiacos faces a major injury concern ahead of Game 4 of its Quarterfinal Playoffs series after former All-Euroleague center Nikola Vujcic left Game 3 in the first quarter with an abdominal injury. He continues to suffer from muscular spasms in the area, rendering his participation in Thursday's game in doubt. Vujcic was expected to attempt training with the team on Wednesday night. The Reds lead the best-of-five series 2-1 and would clinch their first Final Four berth in a decade with a win in Madrid.

Unfortunately, due to a general strike today, there are no updates on Vujcic's condition. From late last night's reports, he is doubtful for tonight. Even if he plays for a few minutes, I seriously do not see how he can be a factor.

Ill probably be on Olympiacos myself.
As long as they dont fall behind like game 3.

Back