Carolinablue Week 3 Plays

Just noticed that I will be making my first trip to Vegas on the same weekend that Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon. Should be a crazy weekend!

good luck on all the plays CB, with you many, none against
stay safe, hope all family and friends ok with the storm

Thanks man, appreciate it! Son and I moved all the patio furniture into the garage and he got to use some of his cub scout training on preparedness so we are ready! Looks like up to 10 inches of rain this weekend here in Charlotte with a chance for a tornado on Sunday, so we will see what happens.

Thanks man, appreciate it! Son and I moved all the patio furniture into the garage and he got to use some of his cub scout training on preparedness so we are ready! Looks like up to 10 inches of rain this weekend here in Charlotte with a chance for a tornado on Sunday, so we will see what happens.
oh damn, that should be fun.. wonder how many brawls between Russian and Irish hooligans there will be. Vegas will be crazy that weekend! Where are you staying?

oh damn, that should be fun.. wonder how many brawls between Russian and Irish hooligans there will be. Vegas will be crazy that weekend! Where are you staying?

Harrahs. Got 2nd row for Zumanity with my lady that Friday night so should be a great start to the weekend for sure!

Back