my biggest play of the season.. Writeup and solid reasoning

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

ROYALS

Looks like one of the better wagers of the season...

Tigers playing a late night game on the West Coast and then will have to travel late from Los Angeles all the way to Kansas City overnight. Not going to arrive in KC til 4am or later.. DET is having to go against a major stud like Greinke who has thrown 34 straight scoresless innings against some solid lineups as well he is totally locked in right now.. Tigers pitcher just got his first major league win the other day..

Zack G has a great career record against Detroit, 8 W 4 L, 79 IP, 3.19 ERA, 1.27 WHIP....

Lots to like here gentleman.. ENJOY

Good luck sir. Read my writeup, it is in no way, shape, or form a slam on your wager, but in the future on a bet like this you may want to look at the under. Unless you have capped that the Royals hit Porcello, which if that is the case you played the game the right way. Just think the under presents more value in regard to price given how I have handicapped the contest.

in 2008 Porcello, 70.1 innings 2.56 road era. No one has seen him. See a lot of arguments for your side as well. Good night team vs bad night team. Guy who has won 6 straight. If he had not pitched a 9 inning game last time I think I would gamble. GL

Awesome job. I had been eyeing this all week and ended up passing.

knew i would be involved too. just thought price dictated the under as the better way to back greinke as long as you thought porcello could do ok ( which he really did not ).

A lot of good people in this thread...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (9 pathological nutcases) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Genghis Khan, Joe Stalin, Jeffrey Dahmer, Henry Lee Lucas, Pol Pot, Gary Ridgeway, Heinrich Himmler</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:bong:

Back