MVP.. Who u got so far..??

LeBron James, hands down. He should have won it last year too. Most VALUABLE player. Check out his supporting cast. They would be BAR NONE the worst team in the league without him.

Killa said:
LeBron James, hands down. He should have won it last year too. Most VALUABLE player. Check out his supporting cast. They would be BAR NONE the worst team in the league without him.

Your kidding right? Just tell me where guys like smush kwame odom and walton were before they came to la?? Hell smush was cut from the cavs..

WHo would you take

Drew Gooden or Luke Walton
Zydrunas or Andrew Bynum ( right now not in the future)
Larry hughes or smush parker

Do we even want to bring into play the lakers bench?? :down: I will say big z's numbers are deteriorating quickly in his career.

My second team would be

Paul
Joe Johnson
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Wade has been exposed a lil in my opinion..

abcs- You would take Cleveland minus LBJ over Lakers minus Kobe at a pk on a neutral court?

U got me there ;) Although i think the lakers will be exposed once they leave staples center.

The team is geling a little bit, last year i would be on the cavs... U gotta remember though hughes has been banged up. I was mad at ferry for not helpin lebron out in the offseason.. bad gm moves, although i think gibson will be pretty good

Toronto_Mike said:
why isn't Bosh on your list?

Look at his teammates other than Ford they can't do shit!
Over who mike? I also left off kg.. i just went with teams records..:shake:

I agree, if the award was handed out today it would go to Yao.

But if you wanna talk about what would happen to a team without him, it starts and ends with King James.

Yao
Boozer
Melo

Killer is right although Bron's contributions have just been what we come to expect now and not extrordinary.

Good list big man.. im guessing your not a fan of nash? I mean hes won it the last 2 years, his team is on fire and his numbers are better in points assits and shooting % this year.

Killa said:
I agree, if the award was handed out today it would go to Yao.

But if you wanna talk about what would happen to a team without him, it starts and ends with King James.

Probably true, but can't help but notice how sorry the heat are without shaq

First Team

Nash
Billups
LBJ
Melo
Yao

Second Team
Kobe
Joe Johnson
Boozer
Dirk
Howard

Third Team
Kobe
Paul
Randolph
KG
Bosh

Can't agree that anyone deserved it more than Kobe last year.

Cavs supporting cast worst in league? How about the Wolves and Garnett last season? How about Kobe THIS season?

I think Kobe continues to get dogged. He has a special presence on the court so similar to MJ's, he's hitting his prime now and if the Lakers continue to roll.. and win 55 games... he should be it bar none. Once again, he's so good offensively we forget he's a better defender than Artest, Bowen, etc. defensively because he knows how to play team defense and not pickup fouls. If I had one player to block a 1 on 1 fast break or effect the shot it's either Tayshaun or Kobe...

If they get a solid PF, I think LAL is on the brinks of a dynasty.

Kobe owns Melo/Lebron.. always will.

Back