• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Murray State + Louisville Thursday NCAA FB

steponaduck

Pretty much a regular
If anyone is interested: Regarding tonight's game, I do have a small ham sandwich bet on the game tonight, small potatoes for some action...not for or against the record in this case.

I was able to find a -41 -132 at heritage,

I took a deep dive into Murray states win over Presbyterian. Weak effort. Main Q was 8/16 passing for 104, and they had 259 total yards through 3Q before turning it on in the 4th. Won 41-10 but it was tied 10-10 late 2Q. Murray only 8/15 on third down, and offense only 5 explosive plays against the worst power rated team in the country. Worse than Wagner, grambling, morehead state…PC is really bad at football. So the fact that Murray couldn’t blitz them from the jump shows me that Lou should and could score 60-70 in this in state “rivalry” home opener. Lou gashed tech on the ground and outside of one bad Quarter of football dominated the game. I cannot believe Braum is happy with the offense 1/11 on third down and sloppy overall FB in the first half. I assume they run their offense for both the starter and backup deep into the game. This spread should be closer to -49, not -39-40.

Jeff Braums purdue squads in recent years against overmatched foes:

2022 vs Indiana state 56-0

2021 no FCs but rolled UConn. 49-0 threw two TDs 2H

No other FCS activity That I could find but he does throw it in the 2H and continue to pour on. History shows that.

Don’t see Murray having much success…would lay the points in this case Thursday night. Regardless, would rather watch this game than the NFL opener.

Because this is a small play, I am comfortable eating some juice to get under a key big spread number...

Game / Point Spread / Louisville -41 @ -132

Risk:
$XXX.00 @ -132
To win: $XXX.21

This was an excellent write-up.

I totally missed the boat on this game, till early 1Q.

Good info in here to note for later bets.

Well done. You're a cappers capper, no doubt.

Back