MTSU/Troy In-Game...

10-7 now Troy.

Looks like a shootout brewing if we're going to stay in the game.

MTSU looks like they have a defense but they've let Troy get some long 3rd downs.

Troy with ball again to start the 2nd at about midfield. MTSU D not looking so hot on this drive. Troy just spreading them out and picking them apart.

MTSU will need to start scoring to keep this one close.

Blocked punt and Troy is on the 4. It's going to be 10 up soon.

Fuck. MTSU just sacked him. Might be able to hold em to 3.

Please.

MTSU +4 2nd half is way off.. They are not that far from being competitive minus a few 1H big mistakes.. 2 dimes +4

Killed them when they switched QBs mid drive at a key point in the game.. They have gotten no breaks. Think it will even out. Also think troy might go a bit conservative.. I end having a big play on MTSU at around 20.5 points or so in multiple bets..We'll see.. Pounded the Spurs in the NBA and that at least is looking sound.

I agree, i got MTSY 2h +5 (-110)

The under 2h at 28 is also bound hit since it is set so low on a weeknight where scoring seemed to be an abundance in the 1H.

Down by 24. Need 2 scores and a big backdoor as Troy will hopefully start resting their starters.

How about a spy on the QB he drops back on 3rd down on trots 8 yds for first downs.

I give up on this game

Wow, I missed this fucker completely.. I would not have guessed MTSU would just give up this early.. I watched their D-line just stand up on 3 consecutive plays..

Back