Mr. Bandwagon thread

The entire central is on fire right now. Pirahnas are only 1.5 back. Just need both these teams to stop playing so out of their minds.

My goal coming into the season was 87 wins and 2nd in division with a chance at a wildcard. Im still going to stick to that even tho we are a hell of a lot better so far this year then I even thought. In fact, 1st might actually be ours to lose in the minds of the masses now and not Detroit's like most thought coming into year.

If we continue to play like we have and get the most that's all i ask. Somthing we didnt do last year and made me hate last year's team.

Lot can happen from now to then. Just look at Mags going down to injury when we could of won WS couple years back.

bandwagon? i called for 87 wins this year, 2nd in division and a possible WC.

which one of you haters from the al central is behind this?

281507770_f9f3f9e3d2.jpg

Comparing horses to the Detroit Tigers is a bit like comparing apples to oranges.

Im willing to say that the history of mlb is gonna repeat itself this year and the tigers will not win the world series. I mean how many years of baseball is that its held true?

The white sox payroll is 88% of what the Tigers is and we have shown in the last decade we know what we are doing with our money.

If Steriod Boy (Mags) and Frank dont go down in 04 we compete for the crown. In 2005 we won it all. In 2006, we won 90 games and didnt get in with a better version of the 05 team.

We will win 87 this year.

Who cares about the ESPN Hype Machine that is the Detroit Tigers of the AL and Chicago Cubs of the NL anyway?

:popcorn:

And here we are September 29th sitting on win #87...:popcorn:

Back