MOT Week 5

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
Season 42-33-1 (-1.075)
6-3 last week but one of the losses was the big 4 unit play on VT's team over, so only +.05 for the week. I believe I've lost about 10 units on three multi unit plays over the last two weeks, so I'll be avoiding them for a while.

Cincinnati -4.5
Wisconsin -15
Coastal Carolina +11
Temple +14
Florida International -10.5
Illinois +6.5
Utah State +6
Notre Dame -19.5
San Diego State -12
Pittsburgh -20 (added 9/25)
Kent State +7.5 (-115) (added 9/25)
Wyoming -16 (added 9/25)
Colorado +6.5 (-105) (added 9/25)
Baylor +17 (added 9/26)
Tulsa +6 (added 9/26)
Bowling Green +3 (-115) (added 9/28)
San Jose State +14 (added 9/28)
Colorado State -7 (+110) (added 9/29)
Florida State -7.5 (added 9/30)

Last edited:
Cincinnati -4.5
Wisconsin -15
Coastal Carolina +11
Temple +14
Florida International -10.5
Illinois +6.5
Utah State +6
Notre Dame -19.5

Any thoughts on your team Tim? I'm tempted with the 12.5 but am a little gun shy after last week.

Last edited:
Any thoughts in your team Tim? I'm tempted with the 12.5 but am a little fun shy after last week.
MOT we are snake bitten with the injuries. I have been checking on Kasim Hill but fear an ACL tear after watching the play he was hurt on. His loss would be huge as Bortenschlager does not appear to be ready and Henderson foot inj. is evidently not ready. Once Hill went out our offense was just done, Bortenschlager hung onto the ball too long and the running game never got going at all. UCF front 7 on defense played very well and I was sorely disappointed with the way we competed after Hill went out. I just don't know what to say, I really expected to win the UCF gm and then the injury happened and we just fell completely apart. Terrible effort by the OL in particular after looking so improved against Texas. I'm mystified at the moment about this team.

Nice get on the domers MOT.

It's shocking that the Terps have three likely capable QB's and none of them are healthy.

Thanks BAR and mrob here's to a 6 point win for Buffalo.

Added
Bowling Green +3 (-115)
San Jose State +14

Back