Ole Miss -40.5 (-120)
South Florida -15
Georgia Southern -13
Old Dominion +21
Duke -5
Arkansas State +19.5

SMU +32
Iowa -15

Purdue is probably off as it went to 6.5 not long after I locked it in. I hate going against the Louisville offense but I'm going to stick with my number on Syracuse for now. I'm disgusted that I missed Arkansas at 10. It went to 9.5 before I could confirm so I thought I would wait to see if it popped back, then it was at 7.5 a few minutes later. Oh well.

Last edited:
Adding Texas -26 and Kentucky +17.

Twink I don't think it would hurt anything other than Harris' feelings which could cause an implosion. Then again that may be coming anyway.

I was laughing because with an online account, I could have gotten Kansas +9.

Seems like too many for Boise to be giving Washington State.

I'll bite, adding Ole Miss -40.5. I'll pay to see an FCS team keep them under 60. I would imagine they want to give Patterson some real looks behind Kelly so don't think they pace would slow considerably until late.

M.O.T any weight from that kentucky meltdown? I haven't seen a team/coaching staff call it quits so quickly...figure if they quit when they are up they are bound to quit if they fall behind on the road against a competent foe.

Adding Georgia Southern -13 and South Florida -15. These are plays more on the spot and matchup than my numbers which are pretty close.

To borrow a clowncar phrase, talk me off these leans (or on):

Tulsa +29 (should go higher?)
Old Dominion +20.5
SMU +32
Arkansas State +19.5
Iowa -15

8-7 +0.2, a lot of picks for a small winning week, but better than the other way around I suppose.

Season 16-10-2 +4.9

Back