***More Doggies***

thanks BAR... that was a brutal 4thq to end the game. Trash coaching you knew they wouldn't get the ball back punting on a 4th and 2 4 minutes left they deserved to lose. Wilson is amazing. I'll be back with some winners on sunday

thanks BAR... that was a brutal 4thq to end the game. Trash coaching you knew they wouldn't get the ball back punting on a 4th and 2 4 minutes left they deserved to lose. Wilson is amazing. I'll be back with some winners on sunday
Looking fwd to them.

Hope you‘re right! Hopefully my boys bounce back at home and they sure had Pitt‘s number last year

Me too VC, me too.

Titans- Colts have made great strides as far as their defensive front goes, but I think are due for bit of a regression. I still think the D is a fraud and the Titans D is not. The numbers to me are a bit skewed by who they faced in the past 3 matchups. I'm aware of Luck's 10-0 record vs them, but I think the Titans lbs will feast in this one. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mariota go off here and the Colts to give up 175+ on the ground.

Jags- Classic buy low sell high situation here. Must win for Jax with a line exaggeration due to losing the center and the Steelers last 3 quality wins. Ben due for a clunker Jax due for a dominant defensive performance. 2 to 1 on a home dog in a pressing spot I'll take my chances.

Lions- much of the same reasoning as I think the Panthers are overvalued. I'll continue to fade them on the road.

Adding in a couple faves to post above falcons & ML parlay

Last edited:
Two “ugly” home dogs look good to me too. Car offense has been night/day at home vs on the road. Det getting Slay back helps a ton. Fournette should have success against Pit’s rush defense. I took Car tt un27 and Jack tt o20.5.

God help me I'm thinking of playing the giants. So many TB injuries are they capable of winning a cold weather road game?

Re: Carolina. I don't think Slay's return makes nearly the diff that it would have made against Minny. Carolina's offense operates primarily through its run game and even CMC out of the backfield. Match-up-wise I think it's a horrible game for Detroit and its poor run D.

That being said as mentioned Carolina has been abysmal on the road, an awful road favorite and a very public one today. And Detroit already dominated Pats and Pack at home. I for one find it very hard to find an edge in this one.

Last year Fournette against Pitt: 53 carries 290 yards (5.47 YPC) 5 touchdowns :) Dude is HEALTHY gotta think he handles the rock a lot and handles it well today. Needs to be strong enough to open up some semblance of a passing game to keep Pitt stain D off-balance

I found this tweet really crappy and rather concerning...not the mentality I want to put money on...

Swim, Lenny, don't drown..swim!

Last edited:
I've been contemplating a play on the Eagles ML for the last couple days... Hate going against Brees at home and Thomas is unstoppable vs a weak secondary. Just think they have better than a 3 to 1 shot to win the game, best I see right now is +290 still mulling it over. Possible tt over play on Wentz

I've been contemplating a play on the Eagles ML for the last couple days... Hate going against Brees at home and Thomas is unstoppable vs a weak secondary. Just think they have better than a 3 to 1 shot to win the game, best I see right now is +290 still mulling it over. Possible tt over play on Wentz

In same boat. Why can‘t Wentz keep up? At least to cover.

prob regret but....

Bengals+245

Bengals+6.5-105

1 unit each

Ppl lined up to play Cincy vs the Saints last week (I dubbed them a dead dog) and now suddenly they are dogged by 6.5 to a rookie qb? Give me the divisional dog with the inflated line.

7-7 +6.38 for sunday

Jax choking was a 9 unit swing for me so painful to watch. Outside of being dead wrong on the Titans (walked into a buzzsaw there) the dog mls were so tight. Cincy was in it the whole way. Lost value by playing Oak at the half when I liked them all week but I was shellshocked by Jax. Definitely the week for playing spreads but that happens. Pretty funny how ATL/Chargers both lose su and I play them in a "doggie" thread though. Chargers are my kryptonite

KC played 3 offenses with a pulse allowed 28 to LAC 37 to Pitt 43 to the Patriots. Everyone saying they need to stop Gurley to win when I think Goff will get what he wants in the passing game. Rams gonna have their hands full no doubt but in the end I'm taking the home team. Totally expect 40+ at the half

7-7 +6.38 for sunday

Jax choking was a 9 unit swing for me so painful to watch. Outside of being dead wrong on the Titans (walked into a buzzsaw there) the dog mls were so tight. Cincy was in it the whole way. Lost value by playing Oak at the half when I liked them all week but I was shellshocked by Jax. Definitely the week for playing spreads but that happens. Pretty funny how ATL/Chargers both lose su and I play them in a "doggie" thread though. Chargers are my kryptonite

:(

so far so good. Still think more of the same 2ndh Rams get to 40 and I win regardless.....

KC/Rams o42.5+205 2ndh

1 unit

Back