hello

stud field, top 4 plus the rest are here

nadal should win but i'm not paying -300 lol

no plays for the first round but i will get the thread started now

hello

stud field, top 4 plus the rest are here

nadal should win but i'm not paying -300 lol

no plays for the first round but i will get the thread started now

Nadal to win any tourny on clay is gonna be priced -300 if not higher.......i sure will enjoy the beating fed will take again on clay from Rafa in Paris

you're right dananderson...nadal to win any tournament on clay will have ridiculous prices

i don't think fed will be playing nadal in paris this year...i have a hard time seeing fed get to the rg final with the way his game matches up to others at this point...gl man

i don't think fed will be playing nadal in paris this year...i have a hard time seeing fed get to the rg final with the way his game matches up to others at this point...gl man

I agree I was simply giving Fed the benefit of the doubt ........wow Rafa wins this year puts him at 5 straight French opens thats crazy.........and 7 grand slams total ...........as long as those knees hold up ..........he will easily surpass Fed in Grand Slam wins

at this time I think that Fedex is not his main concern..this could be Fedex honeymoon at Monte Carlo ..he got married last week..gl this week guys

btw..Karlovic could be a good bet 2day @ 2.7..good record against Serra and Serra played last week at Casablanca..only thing keeping me away is his form latley and he changed his recket not so long ago wich he said is cosin him some trouble this year..

some info regarding Hewitt - Safin match

Yet Hewitt's chance of today becoming just the third active player to record 500 match victories has been compromised by the 90-minute rain delay that forced him to miss his flight from Houston to Europe, where he has been granted a wildcard into the Monte Carlo Masters and drawn to play Marat Safin.

Along with hitting partner Nathan Healey and physiotherapist Ivan Gutierrez, Hewitt was instead flown privately to Dallas by a local businessman and was not due to arrive in Monaco until lunchtime on Tuesday. After about 17 hours of travel, Hewitt will be required on court that same afternoon - even with his manager, David Drysdale, having requested the latest possible Tuesday scheduling.

"It's not ideal preparation, but it's good to have the win, that's the main thing," Drysdale said. "It's just going to help him get a bit of that self-belief back as well."

good info on hewitt jdynomite....i'm skipping today's action but so many upsets today...almagro, monfils, berdych, simon, all big faves losing...gl man

Last edited:
great odds on Kholi 2day..hope he dont fold mentaly like he does often..I think he can do this

kholschreiber @ 3.9 medium stake
<table class="tbl" width="700" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="trhover" onclick="parent.InsertBet(window.event);" onmouseover="this.className='trhover'" onmouseout="this.className='trnorm'"><td class="tdnorm" width="108">
</td><td class="tdnorm" width="108">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="tbl" width="700" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="trhover" onclick="parent.InsertBet(window.event);" onmouseover="this.className='trhover'" onmouseout="this.className='trnorm'"><td class="tdnorm" width="108">
</td><td class="tdnorm" width="108">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

adding:

Kholi +4
ferrer under 20.5
Seppi +5,5
Safin @ 1.67

all medium stakes

gl

Last edited:
these matches are at 3 am to 9 am eastern and i'm sleeping at that time ....not sure when and if i'll play anything this week but if i do, i'll post it here...gl fellas

this thread got hijacked, :)

Ferrer +110 over Verdasco
Ljubicic +125 over Bolleli

both seem interesting, no sense in backing favs in the ATP of late. terrible form of late from high priced bitches.

didn't watch anything other than the final...djokovic played some good points but nadal wore him down

i may play some barcelona this week but most likely play rome seriously next week

didn't watch anything other than the final...djokovic played some good points but nadal wore him down

i may play some barcelona this week but most likely play rome seriously next week

no way does anyone have a CHANCE of taking 3 sets off of RAFA in best of 5 at Roland Garros :cheers::cheers:

yup dananderson...no chance....unless rafa gets injured, there is no way he will lose.

that will put him at 7 grand slams and 5 consecutive French opens (greatest clay court player all time I think is a done deal) how long till we get to discuss greatest ever...........hes gonna have the career slam and Federer won't

i agree...he will get the career slam and fed won't...whoever gets the most majors i think should be discussed as the greatest ever...just as in golf, until tiger passes nickalaus (sp?) i don't think he is the greatest ever....in my lifetime, nobody is better than mj...he is the greatest to me...i missed ali unfortunately

Back