MonPucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
squeaked out a small profit on Sun going 7-4-2 also a couple of unposted winners due to time. I would like to get back on a winning streak cause if I had to depend on college baskets right now I would be on the street corner begging for a handout :) NFL doing well but its about to end.... so lets all give some input and try to get it going here

Mon
54 Winnipeg Jets (1st 60 min)* -½ +124 vs Colorado Avalanche (1st 60 min) x1
53 Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets* Under 5½ -117 x1
If the Jets win to night against the visiting Colorado Avalanche, they'll still be looking up at the top eight, but they'll at least have emerged from sole occupation of last place in the competitive Central Division.Winnipeg won its last two games, 5-4ot/1-0. Colorado has been limited to seven goals in the last four games after scoring 13 on a three-game winning streak. The power play was 5 for 14 in those games and has gone 0 for 9 since. Colorado lost three of its last four games.Varlamov should be in the net against the Jets tonite and he has lost consecutive starts and has a 3.75 GAA and .881 save percentage over a 3-4-2 span. In Winnipeg, he's 2-3-1 with a 3.64 GAA and .877 save percentage.

against you on the total here, Winnipeg and Colorado are top 10 in goals allowwed where as Colorado is also in top 10 for goals for...dont' like Helly as a netminder and you've also cited the Varlamov isssues

against you on the total here, Winnipeg and Colorado are top 10 in goals allowwed where as Colorado is also in top 10 for goals for...dont' like Helly as a netminder and you've also cited the Varlamov isssues

tanks gsro, nice to have U in here
I would have had to buy the total to 5 to play this Over so decided the Under had a decent chance. i thnk its a 5 pt match, if that
GL

GL Blood. I was all over the board with this game so just decided to stay away as there were others I really liked. Books offering +$ on the over 5.5.

GL Blood. I was all over the board with this game so just decided to stay away as there were others I really liked. Books offering +$ on the over 5.5.
i'm the chump that bit on the + $$

thanks CMan

gl guys

im leaving the Oilers/Panthers game alone

adding
56 St. Louis Blues (1st 60 min)* -½ +113 vs Pittsburgh Penguins (1st 60 min) x half
55 Pittsburgh Penguins/St. Louis Blues* Over 5 -135 x half

57 Buffalo Sabres* +130 vs Arizona Coyotes x half
57 Buffalo Sabres/Arizona Coyotes* Under 5½ -140 x half

Back