Monday's "Stalking" Umps/Weather/Stats thread...

Argh! Someone talk me out of the Yanks/Rays under. Stats look great, but Wang worries me. Looked horrible in his first start off injury.

Argh! Someone talk me out of the Yanks/Rays under. Stats look great, but Wang worries me. Looked horrible in his first start off injury.

whispers about wang and line movement suggests it might true...Kazmir goes only 5+ and you have to live with the tbay bullpen. And im not sold on the yanks pen either....Have not seen yanks lineup so not sure if tex is back as well...

whispers about wang and line movement suggests it might true...Kazmir goes only 5+ and you have to live with the tbay bullpen. And im not sold on the yanks pen either....Have not seen yanks lineup so not sure if tex is back as well...

Tex out again tonight. Yankees lineup: Jeter, Damon, Swisher, Posada, Nady, Cano, Matsui, Ransom, Melky

Perhaps 1st-5 under is a better play. Hmmmm... :shake:

Alright...couldn't leave it alone. Just bet Yanks/Rays 1st-5 Under 4.5. Might end up doing a lot of this....:4_6_202v:

Shorty, something to watch at this new Citifield for the Mets: these power alleys are ridiculous. 415 to right center? Good Lord! Without knowing wind patterns, etc. I'd have to think this place plays more like Petco. Probably favors RH batters, and teams with fast outfields (Church and Beltran will have to cover a LOT of ground). Looks to me like wind IN from RF could have an effect, but LF looks pretty closed off.

Just wanted to get it on everyone's radar....

Shorty, something to watch at this new Citifield for the Mets: these power alleys are ridiculous. 415 to right center? Good Lord! Without knowing wind patterns, etc. I'd have to think this place plays more like Petco. Probably favors RH batters, and teams with fast outfields (Church and Beltran will have to cover a LOT of ground). Looks to me like wind IN from RF could have an effect, but LF looks pretty closed off.

Good insight Vikes...watching the game right now. Big Park. Looks nice.

wright just got a double because of the all the ground to cover...

wright just got a double because of the all the ground to cover...

San Diego's starting outfield is probably slowest in the majors. With all the space in this place, its going to be tough to score in it against a fast outfield like the Mets have.

but wright is far from a speedster

True hex, but he has stolen 20, 34, and 15 bags the last couple of years. He hardly has a piano on his back.

Just saying its a big park like Petco. Given those characteristics, I would think it would tend to play as a "pitcher's park."

True hex, but he has stolen 20, 34, and 15 bags the last couple of years. He hardly has a piano on his back.

Just saying its a big park like Petco. Given those characteristics, I would think it would tend to play as a "pitcher's park."

they built it that way to be pitchers park...but if you have a bad outfield many singles will be doubles and doubles will be triples compared to shea...

they built it that way to be pitchers park...but if you have a bad outfield many singles will be doubles and doubles will be triples compared to shea...

That's my point. 1) I'd characterize the Mets OF to be able to cover a lot of ground. 2) with these dimensions, the ball will not fly out of here..imo.

That's my point. 1) I'd characterize the Mets OF to be able to cover a lot of ground. 2) with these dimensions, the ball will not fly out of here..imo.

dont tell the mets last inning and curious to see the wind affect with ball park reversed

btw...might want to fade me...here's my record after 1 week

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 101pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=134 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 43pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2084" width=57><COL style="WIDTH: 58pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2816" width=77><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 101pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow; mso-ignore: colspan" width=134 colSpan=2 height=18>Betting Record</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Un - W</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Un - L</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>10</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Ov - W</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>13</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Ov - L</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>10</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>S - W</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>S - L</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>RL - W</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>RL - L</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" width=57 height=18>TOTAL</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B2:B9)">39</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=17>Win</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B2+B4+B6+B8">19</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=18>Loss</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B3+B5+B7+B9">20</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=18>WIN %</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.48717948717948717" x:fmla="=+B11/B10">48.7%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" height=18>VIG</TD><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" x:num="1.105">1.11 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" height=18>Units</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" x:num="-1.105" x:fmla="=+(B11-B12)*B15">-1.105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I should get rid of the green and make it red

unders were killing me as well, but im on the over band wagon until i feel i see a change in the lines....

unders were killing me as well, but im on the over band wagon until i feel i see a change in the lines....

Last year I tore it up in the 1st week...UNDERS were humming.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 101pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=134 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 43pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2084" width=57><COL style="WIDTH: 58pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2816" width=77><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 101pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow; mso-ignore: colspan" width=134 colSpan=2 height=18>Betting Record</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Un - W</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>14</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Un - L</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>6</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Ov - W</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>6</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Ov - L</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>7</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>S - W</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>S - L</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>RL - W</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>RL - L</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" width=57 height=18>TOTAL</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B2:B9)">36</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=17>Win</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B2+B4+B6+B8">23</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=18>Loss</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B3+B5+B7+B9">13</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=57 height=18>WIN %</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.63888888888888884" x:fmla="=+B11/B10">63.9%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back