Monday's "Stalking" Umps/Weather/Stats thread...

Well you get them in an obvious letdown situation coming off probably one of their bigger wins and at home. Still based on watching Ky vs. Lou I don't think I would be laying 16.5 here. Dog would be the play for me.
We have a bonified QB controversy right now. Randall Cobb is a true freshmen and an obviously talented player...he came in and energized this team by leading 3 TD scroing drives....this after Mike Hartline could not move an ant let alone an offense...he simply cannot throw down field. If Brooks says Cobb is the QB then -16.5 is doable....but he is going to stay with the Hartline who has worked his butt off the last 1.5 years to get the starting job...but yet is just not as good as Cobb. So -16.5 is just too risky as long as Hartline is the starter......nice point about the letdown though I didn't think about that. Cheers!

Fuckin A Shorty....2 out Kouzmanoff single gives us a push instead of a win....guess a push is better than a loss though....hit the 1H under again tomorrow...

Fuckin A Shorty....2 out Kouzmanoff single gives us a push instead of a win....guess a push is better than a loss though....hit the 1H under again tomorrow...

Damn bro...both this game and the UNDER in MIL prevented me from having a huge night. Oh well...thanks for the play, we were so close. As you say, "push is better than a loss".

:shake:

Back