Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
YTD: 25-13-2 +14.76 Units
ATS: 14-7-2 +6.68 Units
Totals: 6-2 +3.86 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 4-3 +3.22 Units
Parlay: 0-1 -1 Units

Yesterday 4-2
0-2 in the Magic game with -3 and -4.5 2H. But overall good day.
Maybe too much respect for the Magic right now, just because of their nice run at the end of last season and the trendy sleeper status for them. But I don't doubt they'll be a much stronger team later on, just might be a nice team to fade early on until proven otherwise.

So on to tomorrow.

Detriot Pistons @ Utah Jazz -3 2.1 Units for 2
The Pistons have not been playing consistantly at all this season. Not enough defense on their part either. You just can't do that against away at the Jazz. Their front court should dominate the Pistons throughout the game and they'll just be too much for the Pistons to hang around the entire game.

Washington Wizards @ Orlando Magic Over 203 1.05 Units for 1
The Magic on a B2B and 3 in their last 4. Washington is well rested and don't really play defense. Both teams can put up points in a hurry and I just expect a high scoring affair whether it's due to the fatigue the Magic might have or the lack of defense on the Wizards half. I may play the Wizard's spread if it rises and possibly ML. The Magic have had too many TOs early on and the inexperience should prove costly like it has with other teams (Bobcats vs. Grizzlies).

San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks +7 1.13 Units for 1
San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks ML .5 Units for 1.3 Units
Spurs 4 in last 5, B2B. Knicks had a day off and are much younger so they will be pushing the ball. Spurs will get tired from all the up-tempo play from the Knicks and should be closer than expected. Knicks may not have the defense but they have been shooting well, especially from 3 point range and if they keep that up this could be a huge upset too.

Still looking at
Washington Wizards +2.5 and ML - waiting to see if I can get +3 or +3.5.
Dallas Mavericks -9.5 - hope the public is down on Dallas and plays GSW to bring it down because the Mavs shouldn't lose 3 in a row and will want to come out with a statement with a blowout win.

Last edited:
Thanks Hunt, DuY, and Farm.

Red - still waiting on it... it'll hopefully move up to 3.5 and a little better ML than +141 by the time its around 5:30, I have a test @ 6 tonight.

Thanks Inspekdah.

I've been waiting on this line to go up but I don't think it can reach +4 at this point and ML is probably the best I can get now. Have a test @ gametime so I'm just locking this in now while I can.

Adding:
Washington Wizards +3.5 @ Orlando Magic 1.05 Units for 1
Washington Wizards ML @ Orlando Magic 1 Unit for 1.44 Units

doing some chasing... kind of, I probably don't even have to do this:

Portland Trailblazers @ Los Angeles Clippers Over 193 -1.17 Units for 1 (bought .5)
This total went down quite a bit, clippers have been scoring a lot early this season and I expect the Trailblazers to do the same.

renew orleans said:
sorry abcs, I meant over. thanks for that though.
:cheers: Betting overs with portland isnt good for your blood pressure. I remember last year they had so many games scoring single points in quaters. Hope that shit doesnt happen to you . G luck buddy

abcs said:
:cheers: Betting overs with portland isnt good for your blood pressure. I remember last year they had so many games scoring single points in quaters. Hope that shit doesnt happen to you . G luck buddy

Thanks abcs. lol, I think we all take that risk when we gamble on sports. Good health to you and everyone here.

Back