Totals: 53-33-2 +34.88 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 9-11 +4.80 Units
Parlay: 1-2 +6.85 Units
Player/Team Props: 2-0 +2 Units

1-0 yesterday +1 Unit

One play for tomorrow...

Houston Rockets @ Chicago Bulls UNDER 185 - 1.14 Units for 1
Rockets haven't been playing many great defenses recently, going to visit the Bulls who have been playing great D as of late. Bulls scoring a lot but not playing good defensive teams (exception cleveland) but Houston is brewing with confidence and to win, you've got to play defense. I expect a lot of 3's from Houston but hopefully that leads to bad shots. No way Wallace will get schooled by Howard or Hayes. Battier and T-Mac can slow Deng or Nocioni (hammy but played well last time). Hopefully Snyder returns tomorrow because his length and athleticism can give Gordon some problems. both playing 3rd in 4 days, bulls on 1 day rest. Rockets also could be a little tired after their OT game and 4Q comeback and should slow it down.

also lean:

I dare say Hornets +7... Maggette questionable and Clippers just look lost right now.

Last edited:
I like the Bucks cz there favored and Nuggets a dog and the world will be on den

that is all

believe, yea i was a little surprised by the +6 Houston, looks fishy but I also feel Houston has a shot at winning. thanks and gl

supersav - saw redd was out and juice was -130s when i took a look at Denver +3 so I don't know. I think a play on Mil team total under whatever is available might be a good play. Hopefully its not too low.

thanks duy and satyr, BOL today

Adding:

Los Angeles Clippers @ New Orleans Hornets UNDER 180.5 - 1 Unit for 1.01 (was 181)
Seems too high, too good to be true. No Magette, long road trip, Cassell coming back from injury, Mobley just 1 game back from injury. Dont see a huge offensive output by either team.

Good to see you on this under renew.

I've got 179 predicted points in your Clip/Hornets game so I may add it as a 1* but I usually like it to be off by a bit more.

You should get it. BOL.

thanks RambleOn, if you add hopefully we both go 2-0

thanks fondy, bol

farm - cant argue against that one haha

renew orleans said:
thanks duy and satyr, BOL today

Adding:

Los Angeles Clippers @ New Orleans Hornets UNDER 180.5 - 1 Unit for 1.01 (was 181)
Seems too high, too good to be true. No Magette, long road trip, Cassell coming back from injury, Mobley just 1 game back from injury. Dont see a huge offensive output by either team.

You may be right on that to good to be true. The Clippers and Heat rolled up 205 points two games ago with a listed total of 181.5. If the Clipps are competitive tonight it'll be on the offensive end with less attention payed to defense. I'm probably going to play the 1st half so I'll start wishing you good luck in the 2nd half.

JPicks said:
You may be right on that to good to be true. The Clippers and Heat rolled up 205 points two games ago with a listed total of 181.5. If the Clipps are competitive tonight it'll be on the offensive end with less attention payed to defense. I'm probably going to play the 1st half so I'll start wishing you good luck in the 2nd half.

too good to be true, oh well

1-1 today, good thing i sold .5 a pt on the total for the clippers and hornets
0 unit day

Back