58-54 (+1.31)

Chilly.

Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz

The play...

Clippers
+1 (2 units)

:popcorn:

My reasons,

They own Utah, Jazz off some funky scheduling and rest days. Flippers healthy and ready to make a run.

And in a playoff race around this time you take the better, more talented but lower ranked team in head to head battles.

Confident my shitty run ends here.

Because they stink ATS, are highly overrated, and never show up in spots where they should. Just been a very disappointing team for many on the forum this season. After all, they did lose by 40 to the Clippers here without Paul.

How ironic if the Jizz win here? That'd be the final straw LOL

This should be a GREAT game

It would be, Jizz have punked me all season.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Jizz are 2-17 SU vs the Clippers since CP3 arrived including being 1-9 SU at home. Last home win vs the Clips happening in November, 2011.

So history is against them and no Rodney Mott in sight.

Jizz also riding the curse of the -1.5 home favorite for now at least (5-15 SU, 4-16 ATS this season).

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday

emkee,
do u want me out of your threads?
i was nice n said i was gone but then u make up a twitter n call me out for leaving your threads?
how do u want it?

Lol, like what you're trying to do Wade. Not gonna happen man.

Do what you do best buddy. Troll...

Okay Wade, tired of talking to yourself on Twitter I understand.

I'm open game right now, go hard tough guy.

So gross that Jizz finally beat Clips LMAO this is an unbelievable streak for the ages

Harder to go 1-12 than 12-1, give me some credit at least.

Jazz do it going 12-12 from 3 in the 2nd half. Unheard of, I am more powerful than Brandon Lang right now.

epic run
see no stopping it

And not even down a full unit. Adversity builds character.

And it's only epic if you're playing the other side, congrats to the dudes that are and we know you aren't one of them.

Go hit up your tout buddy ebemiss and check-in.

umm... fix your record then on here kid... my main beef from the start was you adding unposted games to your record
u apologize n say it was lame n i am done here
won't see me in your thread, no more tweeting tip
just say it

umm... fix your record then on here kid... my main beef from the start was you adding unposted games to your record
u apologize n say it was lame n i am done here
won't see me in your thread, no more tweeting tip
just say it

Please Wade, rinse and fucking repeat with this troll. No need to explain what I've already explained.

Countless posts in past threads.

Your main beef was straight hating, started in last season's playoffs.

Now I'm on tilt you're coming in for the kill as are the other haters.

I'd walk away from this bullshit if not for wanting to prove a point and battle back to up decent units come the playoffs.

While shutting you up in the process.

Please Wade, rinse and fucking repeat with this troll. No need to explain what I've already explained.

Countless posts in past threads.

Your main beef was straight hating, started in last season's playoffs.

Now I'm on tilt you're coming in for the kill as are the other haters.

I'd walk away from this bullshit if not for wanting to prove a point and battle back to up decent units come the playoffs.

While shutting you up in the process.

ok bro
like you can even come back at this point..
please
you have no system
you just posted you bet the clippers on the road basically cuz they win on mondays lol

what is a troll in your mind
i am not a troll for bringing up something you lied about
u lied, i called u out does not equal a troll

ok bro
like you can even come back at this point..
please
you have no system
you just posted you bet the clippers on the road basically cuz they win on mondays lol

Was making a little in-joke to the 'day of the week' crew aka Nba and my man Tuck.

But you're to much of an illiterate fuck to understand, it's above you.

Oh, I can come back. No worries there.

I have a system and it's hit a snag but I'll continue to play because I ain't a quitter.

And I won't walk away from this place just yet so it's all documented.

Part of being a solid gambler is taking the good with the bad.

Bad weeks, bad months but come the end of the season walk away with a profit.

Most surprising thing is that this place has let you stay around given most of us came here from 'Blankets' to purely cap games and avoid trash like you.

i said i was leaving your shit threads but u called me back in....

adding winning bets that were not fucking posted

and saying yeah well u knew i would be on them, situation lol

How's that lying if I fucking played them. I track here, if it's being done every day and every week would understand but it's not.

The true NBA cappers here all know what the fucks up, I know my man BAR plays spots and if he came in and said he did I'd believe him no doubt.

We're a community here, well at least we were for a period.

Quality dudes that have been here since CTG's inception that cap and share info/plays to beat the man,

But along comes a trolling wannabe tough guy, a tout and a few disgruntled tailers and use bullshit as ammo and this place turns to crap.

Maybe I spend too much time that I shouldn't going back and forth with your failed ass and my plays are suffering for it, maybe not.

I choose to post here for two purposes, track and help my fellow gambler.

Not a tout, get no financial gain from sharing my shit. Just the satisfaction of potentially beating Vegas.

Maybe I spend too much time that I shouldn't going back and forth with your failed ass and my plays are suffering for it, maybe not.

This. At any rate it definitely couldn't hurt to ignore the hecklers, and it might be a good way to get the comeback started...

They all get locked, why? Because of you yet you're surprisingly tolerated.

you are out of your mind

question
1. did u add wins to your record that were un posted bets?
lets start with this

How's that lying if I fucking played them. I track here, if it's being done every day and every week would understand but it's not.

The true NBA cappers here all know what the fucks up, I know my man BAR plays spots and if he came in and said he did I'd believe him no doubt.

Quality dudes that have been here since CTG's inception that cap and share info/plays to beat the man,

But along comes a trolling wannabe tough guy, a tout and a few disgruntled tailers and use bullshit as ammo and this place turns to crap.

Not a tout, get no financial gain from sharing my shit. Just the satisfaction of potentially beating Vegas.

i had a parlay tonight of Bulls ML, over bulls, grizz, twolves and utah. just didnt post
can i please add that to my record for tracking purposes?

that cool?

no fucking shit

Back