Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
59-45 (+14.05)

Really scufflin' right now, dropped around 11 units in a just over a week.

Hella-ugly card tonight.

Memphis Grizzlies at New York Knicks

The play...

Grizzlies -13 (2 units)

Still a few 13's about.

Have to stay loyal to my numbers. Knicks playing their 4th game in 5 nights and in a shitty spot, Grizz playing to lock up the 2nd seed.

Obvious issues are the Grizz have the Cavs on-deck and ref Tony Brothers hates the city of Memphis.

Either way I doubt we see much fight from the Knicks given the scheduling.

:shake:

Doubt it will matter. Memphis policy is to beat up teams after a bad loss or in revenge and this does not qualify. 3 major opponents coming up for Memphis

Doubt it will matter. Memphis policy is to beat up teams after a bad loss or in revenge and this does not qualify. 3 major opponents coming up for Memphis

With Shved sitting, Memphis could destroy the Knicks without trying too much. Also very likely the Knicks play tonight with little conviction.

We shall see either way.

Given my luck this week I'm awaiting the news that Joerger is sitting his entire starting-5.

Memphis seems to have this annoying habit of playing down to the level of their competition, but I'm not sure the Knicks even manage to break 80 points in this one.

Good luck emkee.

Home dogs playing their 4th game in 5 nights are 9-24 ATS since the 2010/11 season (1-5 ATS this season).

To elaborate some more, the last 13 home dogs in this spot during the month of March are 2-10-1 ATS.

Memphis seems to have this annoying habit of playing down to the level of their competition, but I'm not sure the Knicks even manage to break 80 points in this one.

Good luck emkee.

Thanks Hugh.

Knicks only dressing 9 players tonight in a noted 'fatigue' spot and playing with no back-up PG given Larkin is starting alongside Galloway. Grizz would really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to not win this game by 15+, that's obviously with an intact line-up (fingers crossed).

Hugh, Barm...

:shake:

Took awhile for the Grizz to get into it and for the Knicks to hit their wall but it all finished to plan.

Back