MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
way behind on the record, try soon to get it updated, mat be on the road some this wk
+35.88 end of last Fri

11am
907 Baltimore Orioles* +113 vs Boston Red Sox x1
907 Baltimore Orioles/Boston Red Sox* Under 9 -135 x1

Take my old man test in my thread. Should bring a smile to your face. But DON'T post the answers for these young pups. GL :)

7pm
902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -118 vs Chicago Cubs x1
901 Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -170 x1 ...as much as I like Jake Arrieta @ 1-1 with a 1.98 ERA and 12 strikeouts this season against A.J. Burnett and he is 0-1 with a 2.25 ERA and 15 strikeouts this season, I have to play the Pirates bats at home.The Pirates have an offense that’s scored 17 runs in their last three games and five or more runs in five of their last seven games.

903 Cincinnati Reds* +104 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
903 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -150 x 1...both tms struggling but I like DeSclafini in his third start this season @ 1-0 with a 1.38 ERA and a WHIP of 0.769. Over thirteen innings he has pitched he has allowed a couple runs on seven hits with three bases on balls and eleven strikeouts. Neither of these two teams have been able to get anything going at the plate, and we should see a low scoring game here in Milwaukee tonight.

910 Detroit Tigers* -112 vs New York Yankees x3
909 New York Yankees/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -110 x1...the Yanks have won three in a row and the books are oohing and aahing over them. Lets see how they do against a hot Det tm that starts Simon who was outstanding in a 1-0 victory versus Pitt where he tossed a two hit shutout over eight innings.Sabathia is coming off of a 4-3 defeat at Baltimore where he was charged with all four runs on seven hits over seven frames.

8pm
906 Colorado Rockies* -124
vs San Diego Padres x half
905 San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies* Under 10 -110 x half...the Rocks have started to fade after a hot start. They are back home but still have to face a very good SP in Despaigne who was outstanding in a 2-1 victory versus the Diamondbacks with the lone run allowed on two hits and a pair of BB in seven. I am going to give Col the benefit of my doubt about their struggles on the rd in the last few and put a whole half U onthe Rockies and see how they play tonite.Always dangerous to play the under in Denver but I feel it

912 Kansas City Royals* -143 vs Minnesota Twins x2
911 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -170 x1 .... the Twins just took two of three from KC and Gibson is 4-0 in his career against KC. Volquez @ 1-1 with a 2.30 ERA and 12 strikeouts this season and the Royals continue to play well on both ends of the field, as they’ve scored 10 runs in their last three games and back at home....gotta try the Royals here

913 Cleveland Indians* -109 vs Chicago White Sox x half
913 Cleveland Indians/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -110 x1 ... hard one for me to capp. Neither team is playing well put Bauer is throwing well so I’ll back him even though the Indians are not playing the ball I had thought they would this early season.

Good luck today blood. Sounds like your busy, but have you had a chance to check the PM I sent you over the weekend?

Blood hopefully O's go ahead after the 5th inning... I'm on Sawx 1st 5

Have a winning day
good hit for U
GL tonite

Take my old man test in my thread. Should bring a smile to your face. But DON'T post the answers for these young pups. GL :)

hell old man, U know I have have killed 90% of my brain cells over the years, I think maybe three of them

GL on the action today & always
Thanks as Always my ffirnd, Hope the poker tourney went well over the wkend and ur much richer today

Good luck today blood. Sounds like your busy, but have you had a chance to check the PM I sent you over the weekend?
YES, I will

GL fellas

and i will not vote for Hillary

np on the side but like the Over
915 Oakland Athletics/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -150 x2

917 Houston Astros* +175 vs Seattle Mariners x1
917 Houston Astros/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -140 x1 ... i dont like what i have from Hisashi Iwakuma and the price is right to try the Stros...hell they are .500 ball good for 1st place in AL West

***********************series plays*******************
5902 Pittsburgh Pirates (Series 1st 3 Games)* -150 vs Chicago Cubs (Series 1st 3 Games) x1
5903 Cincinnati Reds (Series 1st 3 Games)* +100 vs Milwaukee Brewers (Series 1st 3 Games) x half
5910 Detroit Tigers (Series 1st 3 Games)* -190 vs New York Yankees (Series 1st 3 Games) x3
5912 Kansas City Royals (3 Games Series)* -200 vs Minnesota Twins (3 Game Series) x3
left the other alone

Mon
52 Pittsburgh Penguins* +108 vs New York Rangers x half
Over 5 -112 x1

54 Minnesota Wild* -124 vs St. Louis Blues x1
Over 5 -112 x half

56 Winnipeg Jets* -140 vs Anaheim Ducks x1
Over 5 -127 x1

718 Chicago Bulls* -7 -117 vs Milwaukee Bucks x1
Over 189 -110 x1

719 New Orleans Pelicans* +14½ -130 vs Golden State Warriors x1
Over 206 -110 x1