Monday

Really like both big dogs in the NBA tonight, feel like one of them can win outright. Yesterday I liked Denver but the more I think about it the more I like the Raps. For some reason starting to think they can even with this outright. I've always thought coming home off a road trip and back for one game and on the road again is a tough spot. Tough to get your legs back in these spots and Denver to me is one of the most overrated teams in the league. I still like this Raps team and they'll get better.

I know most think Orlando will come out flat but there's a fine line between falling flat and gaining confidence off a big win. I'll say it again, teams that cover that first road game have a high % of covering the next game if it's on the road. Nothing locked in but just a couple leans of now. See as we get closer to game time.

Like the under in USC and Fresno +4.5, see what the line movement is as we get closer to tip off.

eh lean against you on both of those nba plays

i just dont buy the angle you said... dont agree with you on the road trip angle in denver because not only did the nuggets not travel very far, they have had two days off and then they have another day off tomorrow before playing on the EC road trip.... so this game is huge for the team... i dont think the raptors can hang

and with orlando... yesterday was sort of a revenge/fuck you dwight game for them and im assuming that it was very emotional, didnt see a second of the game... gs being favored by 10.5 at the open says it all for me

Going with the Giants -2.5. Giants fan here and it scares me but feels like the Skins are not as sharp a play as most think.

NBAfan win or lose the Magic were getting 10 and the line is fair although I'm not arguing your point about GS. Not buying just because Denver has played bad of late they'll rebound, this is a flaky team and it's not like Toronto is on a back to back. Denver can go on their funks more so than other decent teams and lose to anyone, first game of road trip is a big help for them tonight. Anyhow GL.

Raps +10.5

I always throw some on the ML when I take a dog but threw more than usual on this, just feel like +475 has a decent shot.

6-4 Ats

Last edited:
Back