Monday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 71-51 (58%)

Minnesota +7 (-110 @ Greek)
Might be the only book where 7 is still available. 7, by the way, is a key number in the NBA. This game should be gross, maybe in the 80s, getting a touchdown in a game like this is huge. KG has eaten Houston alive this year, that shouldn't change tomorrow night. 3 in 4 doesn't bother me cuz they've been in Texas the whole time, not much travel there. Houston of course off a blowout loss sucks, but they're starting to feel the loss of Yao. Houston is 0-9-1 vs. this number the last 10 meetings vs. Minny. This is a team that doesn't win much, but is very pesky in that they stay close almost every game. Pure value here. 92-89 Houston.

:cheers:

Damn killa you're doing NBA write-ups during the SB. I was actually thinking Houston, I may have to re-think this. All i know as it seems like its KG against the world, except brief glimpses by James and Davis.

GL bro

I like Philly -1.5.

NJ off an OT loss in a game they needed to win against mediocre hawks, looks like the tank's empty.

good luck killa. Hey what do you think about GS getting 7 at Indy? I like GS with that 7 number your talking about. Both teams have the ex players playing and it should be a tough fought battle.

just wanted to comment on the game Killa...I had Minny +7 as well and they just are having a bad game...man I thought this play was real solid...but only 30 points in the 1st half is brutal....

:down:

I know... If only I teased em up to +27 I'd have a shot

Funny thing is this thing closed at 5.5, so I did find the "value" hahaha

Back