Monday Yankees are on fire Discussion

sox bats struggling right now and pen completely spent..tb for me

shoemaker with good numbers against seatt...3-0/2.63/.792 team 4-0....combined with thoughts above may be a good under

crazy to bet against hou and kuechel with detwiler and tex

looks like a dog board to me except for hou...could maybe make money taking all dogs...ballsy though

why do you want to stay away from those pens? I like both of them

well, both have underperformed to this point (esp Pads). given a choice, i'd prefer to avoid in this instance. once they're performing to expectations, i'd feel better about it. neither pen should have an ERA as high as they do (again, esp Pads). your point may be that backing them when they are underperforming brings value, and i can't say that you're wrong - just that i'd prefer not.

Last edited:
Pretty compelling trends:

Dodgers are 13-0 L13 with Kershaw as a fave of 140 or more IF they've lost his last 2 starts. Dodgers have allowed 14 total runs in those 13 games (an average of 1.1/game).

Dodgers are 10-0 L10 with Kershaw at home IF they've lost his last 2 starts. Dodgers have allowed a total of 6 runs in those 10 games (an average of 0.6/game).

Did you guys see the Dodger game yesterday? I think they barely put a man in scoring position. That game took for-fucking-ever to even generate one run and now they have to fly to Milwaukee to fuck around with this losing team who just lost their manager. And if you want to back them you have to lay -180. Hopefully the Dodgers can get it up for you dudes backing them.

Angels 11-1 SU in Shoe's division starts, ROI +62.7%.
Angels 7-1 SU in Shoe's starts lined > 0, ROI +89.1%.

That's hard to fade. Something is really talking to me that one of the two of Kershaw as a -180 road favorite and Felix as the road favorite versus Shoemaker, both of which are receiving about 8 out of every 10 spread bets, is going to fuck up some donk parlays tonight.

Did you guys see the Dodger game yesterday? I think they barely put a man in scoring position. That game took for-fucking-ever to even generate one run and now they have to fly to Milwaukee to fuck around with this losing team who just lost their manager. And if you want to back them you have to lay -180. Hopefully the Dodgers can get it up for you dudes backing them.

Perhaps another 1-0 game is in the offing.

Angels 11-1 SU in Shoe's division starts, ROI +62.7%.
Angels 7-1 SU in Shoe's starts lined > 0, ROI +89.1%.

That's hard to fade. Something is really talking to me that one of the two of Kershaw as a -180 road favorite and Felix as the road favorite versus Shoemaker, both of which are receiving about 8 out of every 10 spread bets, is going to fuck up some donk parlays tonight.

One of the big faves USUALLY does.

couldnt have asked for a better 1st inning by the scrubbies, even before the 5 spot they had martinez throwing a lot of pitches, if he cant go 5 or 6 he gonna make life very tough for cards this series who calling up tyler lyons 2marro. already taxed pen gonna be really overworked after these next 2 games.

Back