Monday this isn't worth starting a thread for MLB Discussion

not sure who wins @ SD certainly lean Padres

cant pass up over SD 3 +115 TT 6u...over 6.5 even 16u.......F5 over 3.5 +115 4u

and over 1.5 Hr 3u

Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Chad Gaudin (elbow) will likely be placed on the disabled list.

The club will wait to see how Gaudin feels on Tuesday following a game of catch Monday before making an official decision. The righty has already been ruled out for Tuesday's start against the Dodgers. Gaudin doesn't figure to be out very long.

Source: Andrew Baggarly on Twitter
Jun 24 - 8:45 PM

Angel Pagan - OF - Giants

Angel Pagan will undergo surgery on Tuesday to repair a tendon in his right hamstring.

The Giants are saying that he'll miss 10-12 weeks, which means he won't be back until early September in a best-case scenario. The reality is that there's a good chance his regular season is over. It's obviously a big blow to a Giants club that will now roll with Gregor Blanco as their regular center fielder.
Related: Gregor Blanco

Source: Anthony Witrado on Twitter
Jun 24 - 8:38 PM

Mike Adams - R - Phillies

Mike Adams could require surgery to repair a labrum issue.

Adams went on the disabled list with what was called biceps tendinitis, but it sounds like there's something more serious going. The reliever will visit Dr. Neal ElAttrache on Tuesday to get a diagnosis. Adams has dealt with the injury for a few weeks before the Phillies finally decided to DL him over the weekend. An operation seems likely to end his season.

48-39-3 (55.2%) YTD, add Giants +100: Bumgarner is the truth & I think Ryu is very hittable. Like a team of winners more than one of losers

played...dodgers ml 3u and SD ml 2u and over @ LAD 5u ...........definitely do agree that SF should be chalk here but fading Pablo's return

Posey said it's time to step up and Kemp could be back tmrw...so not much besides hot bat or two for LAD on paper

curious to see how Baumgarner does after a 4 bb outing

rare that Baumgarner walks 4+ so looked it up

2010 -didnt happen

2011 - just one time and following start
Lost 6-5 @ arizona 6.2 8h 4 r (he has struggled at times though vs Dbacks if I recall)

2012 -
s Houston at home won 6-3 but good start
7.2 6h 2r only 1ER but obb to 12K

@ Wrigley lost 6-4
4inn 6h 5r 4er

vs SD w 8-4
5.2 inn 5h 3r 2er

this year
w3-2 @ Wrigley
6.2 inn 6h 2er

L7-1 @ Cards
6inn 6h 5r 5er

fucking SF man,,,dude pitches lights out

I WILL get my money back on
images
though

Ill fade his next start

<tbody>
[TD="colspan: 3"] Last Play: T. Abreu struck out, reached on wild pitch [/TD]

</tbody>

The madness continues

at least Dodgers TT pushed but lost the over and hit small on dodger ml.....SF absolutely pissed that game away early s Ryu ( what was it 11 runners in 5 inn??) + the PPosey leadoff double wasted T7th ...

SD wins 4-3......sorry guys was more then happy to have Phillies win that

sets up a great Marquis/SD fade tmrw was so hoping it would line up that way

Back