Monday the 4th

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Sorry...short and sweet....good stuff on these games from Killa, Spek, Nut and others around forum

I really think Memphis will be in a hangover funk after Saturdays crushing loss

Ny -2 -102 2 units
Washington ML +155

Back later tonight:cheers:

GL with the Wiz tonight. I agree its a good situation for them but the Mavs own the East.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck B.A.R. ! I've got the same two teams in my parlay. Best of luck bro!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL, BAR!
I am hoping for some more points on the Wiz tonite. You gotta think that the public will pound Dallas at this price!

Absolutly loved my boys aka The Wizards...was out all afternoon and couldnt place wagers from my sidekick...oh well, good hit my man

Like always you are money.......thanks for picks !!
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="alt2"><table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="alt2">:cheers:</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Bow%20Down.gif

appreciate the kind words..nice to take 2 days off and come back with a sweet night like this

Back