Monday Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
I found both of these matches hard to capp as all are playing well.

52 New York Rangers* -115 vs Minnesota Wild x1
51 Minnesota Wild/New York Rangers* Under 5½ -190 x1

53 Montreal Canadiens* -140 vs Edmonton Oilers x1
53 Montreal Canadiens/Edmonton Oilers* Over 5 -195

GLTA

interesting note

Home ice advantage has been nearly non-existent for puck line backers in the NHL this season.Road teams dominating puck line action this season. As of Sunday, home teams were just 44-72 on the puck line in the league's first 116 games, which equates to a just a 38 percent cover rate.

As of Sunday, underdogs are 70-46 against the faves throughout the league's first 116 contests - good enough for a 60 percent success rate.

Bounce back tonight Blood, congrats on the Rangers play.....:enraged:

YoungOne, I thought the Wild had that match wrapped up after the 2nd but it just wasnt to be. We dont see many comebacks like that. Do U think Parise plays tonite after that stick in the face? Can the Wild bounce back tonite against Bos after they gave that game away?

record thru Mon nite
67-54-11 +0.29 ytd

GL tonite

GL tonight, I think the wild bounce back. On them at +140, every indication has Parise playing, but I could be wrong. Hoping last nights collapse serves as motivation, and Bruins still adjusting to life without Charra.

GL tonight, I think the wild bounce back. On them at +140, every indication has Parise playing, but I could be wrong. Hoping last nights collapse serves as motivation, and Bruins still adjusting to life without Charra.

Thanks for the reply Wave
I understand ur pt about ''life without Charra" . I have played against the Bruins effectively in most sits so far this yr but Hamilton made up for Chara's absence against the Leafs last game and cost me big....but Bos entire D played well in that game. I hope ur correct on the Wild bounce back and will most likely be on them as the line is now +145.
GL Wave

As a MN fan I rarely play against the Wild, but will be betting against them tonight. I don't see anyway they bounce back tonight. Here are my reasons. Haula is likely to be out with a concussion. Brodin missed a ton of time last night from the cheap boarding penalty and is questionable tonight. Parise stick to the face will play. At one point last night the Wild were missing 4 players, and playing only 4 D causing Suter to play close to 40 minutes.

Last nights game was more physical then expected, as they expected tonights game to be physical and last nights to be more finesse.

Backstrom is starting in nets and this is not the same Backstrom we have seen in the past. His numbers are way down, and their confidence is low on him right now. They were trying to move him by signing both Harding and Keumper before the season, but then Harding broke his foot while arguing with a playing in the lockerroom and kicked a wall.... whoops!

I think Boston is one of the toughest teams to play back to back, and Wild will not be able to move Boston from their own net.

Boston -180
Boston -1.5 +165
Over 5 +105

As a MN fan I rarely play against the Wild, but will be betting against them tonight. I don't see anyway they bounce back tonight. Here are my reasons. Haula is likely to be out with a concussion. Brodin missed a ton of time last night from the cheap boarding penalty and is questionable tonight. Parise stick to the face will play. At one point last night the Wild were missing 4 players, and playing only 4 D causing Suter to play close to 40 minutes.

Last nights game was more physical then expected, as they expected tonights game to be physical and last nights to be more finesse.

Backstrom is starting in nets and this is not the same Backstrom we have seen in the past. His numbers are way down, and their confidence is low on him right now. They were trying to move him by signing both Harding and Keumper before the season, but then Harding broke his foot while arguing with a playing in the lockerroom and kicked a wall.... whoops!

I think Boston is one of the toughest teams to play back to back, and Wild will not be able to move Boston from their own net.

Boston -180
Boston -1.5 +165
Over 5 +105

That is one helluva analysis my friend Thanks for sharing ur plays and thoughts

GL YG

Back