Monday po' up Discussion

Taking a crack w det, think it good number to play considering I like their offense better vs lefties, like their lefty more, and oak off that long trip w no day off.

Playing a SP off 1 ip 54.00 era on the road against a first place team with its best power hitter sitting is not square

Just because your betting a dog doesn't mean it's not square..

Actually there is nothing worse than a square dog..

No very interested in your opinion. Played Colorado today because apparently Hamels goes next day and Philadelphia seems only interested in his games and does not even notice Kendrick

on the flip side isn't the "fade the public" in play? does that not work in baseball?

it's very hard for me to answer that in this sport based on it being a "price" sport as opposed to one where I play pointspreads.

Ultimately I play this sport based on interests I have making lines and variations from the lines I make. I've found that short favorites (i.e. me making ATL -130 and the line settles -120 post-open then moves to -105) are not a good spot for me to be in if I want to win a bet that day as I lose more often than not and that's not acceptable when you're giving odds. On the other side there are definitely square dog plays as gyno mentioned, but it's one of those things where I wouldn't be able to pass on King Felix jumping all the way to +170 when I thought he should be +120 because if there was no movement I would have taken Felix no questions asked. Maybe that helps?

Royals lineup stinks but they get Infant back....Ventura time hopefully. I got em parlayed with Heat ML.

it's very hard for me to answer that in this sport based on it being a "price" sport as opposed to one where I play pointspreads.

Ultimately I play this sport based on interests I have making lines and variations from the lines I make. I've found that short favorites (i.e. me making ATL -130 and the line settles -120 post-open then moves to -105) are not a good spot for me to be in if I want to win a bet that day as I lose more often than not and that's not acceptable when you're giving odds. On the other side there are definitely square dog plays as gyno mentioned, but it's one of those things where I wouldn't be able to pass on King Felix jumping all the way to +170 when I thought he should be +120 because if there was no movement I would have taken Felix no questions asked. Maybe that helps?

I understand exactly how you look at the games and I tip my hat to you staying consistent!

My questions was towards gyno - he had written yesterday and same today that the market is telling us to take "team x" and i wanted to know what it was that happened in/to the market that would say to take "team x" i understand the line can move either way but I wanted to know what exactly he saw in the market to think team x is the correct team?

Gyno just said that because the line moved 20 cents I believe. IMO that was public money pushing the line. I never go with the public steam as most know.

This is a really stupid time of day to play baseball in LA. You do all this situational and numbers capping and then you realize that not only did the Reds plane land at 6 o'clock in the morning, but the shadows on the field will be a nightmare well into the seventh inning.

Gyno just said that because the line moved 20 cents I believe. IMO that was public money pushing the line. I never go with the public steam as most know.

Moving 20 cents- the market is telling us who to take??

Back