Monday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Manny Legace has a good record in day games, Im hoping the blues catch boston napping, and they have some injuries. I cant resist the puckline.

St.Louis Blues +1.5 1.952

manny legace used to play for my las vegas thunder. special place in my heart for that kid..

gl catfood.

I always like Nashville after losing by 3 or more goals... And 2 parlays

Nashville Predators -0.5 2.500

Dallas Stars ML/UNDER 5.5 3.644
Buffalo Sabres ML/OVER 5.5 4.000

manny legace used to play for my las vegas thunder. special place in my heart for that kid..

gl catfood.

Thanks VK. Ive always liked him too, hes also a very good bet on Fridays at home. Tuck brought that stat to light.:cheers:

GL cat!

I'm also thinking Nashville -0.5 tonight, also small lean to Buffalo ML but probably against you on Tampa... or I'll play the Canes instead... still researching - the card doesn't look very promising so far.

:cheers:

Fuck. St-Louis up 2-1 with 5 minutes left and then 3 goals by boston in a minute and a half :hang:

Manny Legace has a good record in day games, Im hoping the blues catch boston napping, and they have some injuries. I cant resist the puckline.

St.Louis Blues +1.5 1.952

LOL! boston 2 gol in 19 seconds and 3 gol in 1 minute with 6 shots in 3rd period (stloius 12 shots)... this match was fixed....

Well the bet is won. I was half tempted to try +0.5 in reg at 2.700. Im glad I didnt, that would have been impossible on my nerves lol

Started good, rest was looking good, but didnt end so good...Sides 1-1 (-0.048) Parlays 0-2 (-2)

Last edited:
Back