Monday Night Plays Thoughts Concerns Props?! Anyone?

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Quick Look Around At Tonight! My first thought is Over 50.5/51. Tease I'd Think Saints Even/ Over 45 Seems like a solid pay. I just see the Saints as the better team here. I get the 'Panthers Need A Win To Stay Alive.' Means. Yeah. They'll play hard. I don't see it being enough to stop The Saints From Covering.

Saints -6 TT 28.5

Carolina +6 TT 22.5

1st Half O/U 25.5 Saints -3

1st Q Over 9.5 Saints -0.5

:shake:

Saints need two of their next three. Their next two are home vs Steelers and home versus Panthers. The lookahead line for W17 is Saints -10.5. I don't think they'd be laying that many points in a game that didn't matter. I think they might have already started preparing for the Steelers and have a feeling they mail in a business decision tonight - kind of like the Cowboys did on the road yesterday. I took Cats straight up and Saints u23 +344. Along with Cats HT+FT +448 and Cats 1Q/Saints scoreless 1Q +400. That's just my little hunch-type angle though, and I got my little tin foil hat on.

I think the Saints aren't looking past anything and want to lock up that #1 seed. I'm not laying divisional chalk in primetime but also not fading Brees in the spotlight. I think over is the best play Panthers aren't going to be able to slow this game down

28/21/13 Points in the saints last 3. Brees in Primetime? Yes totally get it. My gut says under, but...Really hard to do...

The heavy juice on both unders on TD's for both teams makes me feel its going under. But Again...Its Brees...

How physical is Carolina as a team? They always reminded me of the NFC West the way they hit. Wonder how hard Saints want to go on the road, on grass, with the Steelers on deck with an extra day to recover for Sunday.

Saints need two of their next three. Their next two are home vs Steelers and home versus Panthers. The lookahead line for W17 is Saints -10.5. I don't think they'd be laying that many points in a game that didn't matter. I think they might have already started preparing for the Steelers and have a feeling they mail in a business decision tonight - kind of like the Cowboys did on the road yesterday. I took Cats straight up and Saints u23 +344. Along with Cats HT+FT +448 and Cats 1Q/Saints scoreless 1Q +400. That's just my little hunch-type angle though, and I got my little tin foil hat on.
Fits the narrative of this week of a bunch of surprising results but no real change in the overall standings.

Back