Monday Night NBA

$$CMoney$$

Don of Sepcon
64-43-2 NBA ATS

06ASGIguodalaAndre01.jpg
76ers (-2)

Good Luck tonight Guys:shake:

y'all know me Im the first to write off my team at the half but the meager 6ers down 3 at the half isnt that bad imo.

Thanks Believe:cheers:Austin:cheers:Rookie:cheers:Shady:cheers:...Its not too bad at half considering how well the Kings shot in the 1st Half...Im thinking fatigue might become a factor for them in this 2nd Half here at least I hope so:shake:

Adding Nuggets vs Grizzlies Over (223.5)

I agree with Shady...they are capable of gettign back into this...I think how they come out to start the 3rd will tell the story.

BOL, i think yours sixers bet is a good one wish i would of got home from work a little bit earlier.

Cmoney, i am trying to decide which book to use olympic, betcris, or 5dimes. Do you have any recommendations or would you mind sharing your expierences at your book?

Thanks.

frankie.

BOL, i think yours sixers bet is a good one wish i would of got home from work a little bit earlier.

Cmoney, i am trying to decide which book to use olympic, betcris, or 5dimes. Do you have any recommendations or would you mind sharing your expierences at your book?

Thanks.

frankie.
Ive used a lot of books but always liked Pinny the best and since its closed Im kind of in a transition period...I actually am using one of the worst books around in BoDog because I am a dog player and can get some favorable lines for my plays there...A lot of people dont like Bodog because of inflated lines and high juice...Of the 3 books you named I have only used one of them and it is BetCris and I still have an account there...I think its important tofind a book that works for you depending on your betting style because that half a point to a point can mean a lot...Looks like Austin likes Cris as well so of the 3 you named thats my recomendation...Hope this was of some help Bud:shake:

Back