Monday Night Football - Fondystyle

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I think I ended up a couple hundred in NFL yesterday, up about $3500 on the season. I'll figure out my exact numbers later today. Pulled an all nighter here after going out and getting back in about 4am, so i'm beat. Time to hit the sack.

$125 Bears -11.5
$150 Bears 1H -7
$10 Cardinals 1Q ML +238 (shits and giggles)
I'm looking at taking over quarter, game, half as well...

Props:
$100 Leinart OVER 193.5 yards passing +112
$100 Thomas Jones under 90.5 rushing yards -108
$200 Edgerrin James over 61.5 yards rushing +106

Who wants to share a piece of cake with me? BAR? :smiley_acbe:

Fondy...your shits and giggles play might come thru tonight. Just have that feeling.

Really balsy on that edge prop fondy. Bears have the best run d in the league at YPC. Good luck to ya

I took the 1H over 20.0. I seem to fair A LOT better on the first half lines than 2H. Boise St. or should I say New Mexico State, screwed me big time. Not too mention the Texans. Could you guys get at least one more score to cover the over of 43.0!?!? Damn, that hurt bad and messed up nice nice game over parlays. Of course, the others all hit.

I had a nice comeback this weekend and said to myself to hold out of the college lines this coming weekend. However, I went against that and blew most of it last night. Back to where I was before the weekend started and this weekend has some nice potential!!

I think I am getting a problem.

Too bad they could only get 6 pts out of all those drives inside the 50!! I thought the 1H cover was going to be in hand.

Added AZ +9.5 for the 2H.

abcs--SMODOD said:
Really balsy on that edge prop fondy. Bears have the best run d in the league at YPC. Good luck to ya

Who would have thought ur boy would have gotten 36 carries and still not cashed?? WOW

I knew it was a bad prop, but great night bud :cheers:

abcs--SMODOD said:
Who would have thought ur boy would have gotten 36 carries and still not cashed?? WOW

I knew it was a bad prop, but great night bud :cheers:

Don't think it was such a bad prop...

Good night Fondybadger:cheers:

Thanks guys... I figured it was pretty solid, loved it at halftime, figuring they'd run out the clock... ah well feel awesome with how the night went.

Lol, Your Cards 1st Qtr Actually Hit. I Hit The 2nd Very Hard And The Over Recouped Losses From 2 Weeks Ago.

Back