Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

Rooting for two unbeaten and two 2 loss teams to make the playoffs, then watch the 2 loss teams advance to the championship. #BCS Revenge

Rooting for two unbeaten and two 2 loss teams to make the playoffs, then watch the 2 loss teams advance to the championship. #BCS Revenge

Would be cool, but never gonna happen. Too many teams with 1 loss that would get in.

this would be incredible. How about Miss St goes in #1 undefeated and they get fucking smoked by Michigan St

this would be incredible. How about Miss St goes in #1 undefeated and they get fucking smoked by Michigan St

Could happen. Mich St looks pretty good. There are a bunch of good teams, any of them can probably beat any other team on any Saturday. It's good to have a bunch of good teams, no? So many people bitching that CFB sucks...I just don't see it. I like it...really would like it if they had an 8 team playoff though.

i doubt smoked but they could certainly lose

I just do not understand what people's expectations are when it comes to a poll

it looks to me that the best teams are represented

Of course Missy State could lose. Does the best team always win in a 1 game playoff? OF COURSE NOT. Thats why NBA/NHl/MLB have 7 game series. Obviously can't do that in football tho.

Could happen. Mich St looks pretty good. There are a bunch of good teams, any of them can probably beat any other team on any Saturday. It's good to have a bunch of good teams, no? So many people bitching that CFB sucks...I just don't see it. I like it...really would like it if they had an 8 team playoff though.
agree with all this:shake:

I do think if 2 SEC teams get in instead of say a Big 12 team then there's an issue. If FSU stays unbeaten they are in...then Miss St or Ala from SEC, Oregon, and Big 12 Champ. Would be a good playoff.

I do think if 2 SEC teams get in instead of say a Big 12 team then there's an issue. If FSU stays unbeaten they are in...then Miss St or Ala from SEC, Oregon, and Big 12 Champ. Would be a good playoff.
I would be ok with 2 teams in from the same conference....any of them

Not saying i will happen, but if they were the best then so be it

I would guess its gonna be FSU, Bama, Oregon and Georgia or Michigan St

Yeah see I think Mich St or a Big 12 team before Georgia....but you may very well be right with 2 SEC teams. I just wouldn't prefer that...

actually scratch that, Notre Dame is gonna be in the playoff, no reason to really think they lose again

Back