Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

Nice! More shitty football while I should be getting some zzzzzzzzz

Let's at least win this garbage

Det/Atl kicks off at 6:30 here, I'll watch a little then off to the 'port at 7, trying to pack tonight

I might take a nap during the 1pm EST games

Watch the NASCAR race on DVR and then watch the 4pm games and maybe head out to bars for GB game

Going to KC in the morning, want to get there in time to watch the AZ/PHI game, get in at 1:30 or so

It's crazy how uninteresting the early batch of games has been in the NFL the last couple years

Yeah they need to keep at least one marquee game in there. Sorry was looking at the Meatballs posts.

I always go to the local watering hole at 10 am and tbh, without fantasy football, I don't know who would watch any of it other than the typical team fans. We have plenty of Packers and Bears bars around here, sprinkle in a Pats bar here, a Skins bar there, but seriously some pretty poor football in the early games lately

I always go to the local watering hole at 10 am and tbh, without fantasy football, I don't know who would watch any of it other than the typical team fans. We have plenty of Packers and Bears bars around here, sprinkle in a Pats bar here, a Skins bar there, but seriously some pretty poor football in the early games lately

One nice thing about traveling there are always Badger and Packer bars to go to

Steelers too

I have 2 big Packer bars within 5 minutes of me, one has nothing but hot chicks tending bar. A Badger bar as well. And a Hawkeye bar, which can make things interesting on certain occasions.

Ugh now we get to hear how great this Miss/LSU game was, it was "old school" football. Did both teams always suck in the old school and did one shitbag team only win because the other one sucked more? :hang:

Ugh now we get to hear how great this Miss/LSU game was, it was "old school" football. Did both teams always suck in the old school and did one shitbag team only win because the other one sucked more? :hang:

You didn't think that was old school football? It was like watching a pre-forward pass game.

Back