Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

PITT fumbling 5 times in a quarter is like Kim Jong Il getting 7 holes in one in his first round of golf ever. Oh wait, both of those things happened....

Sportsbar I was at earlier used to be absolutely packed for UFC events, the owner told me today that they didn't even have one phone call or request about tonight. That sport is so saturated, they're ruining their brand and it sucks. I used to like the big events, now they just all run together.

Sportsbar I was at earlier used to be absolutely packed for UFC events, the owner told me today that they didn't even have one phone call or request about tonight. That sport is so saturated, they're ruining their brand and it sucks. I used to like the big events, now they just all run together.
I think they have events something like 46 or 48 weeks out of the year. way too much.

Connolly's

Back