Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

Fantasy football question - I have Matt Ryan and Nick Foles on my roster... do you drop either for Cam Newton, Jay Cutler, Tony Romo, Eli Manning, or Ryan Tannehill?

How are those guys available? 8 team league?

Yep. I dropped Cam to pick Mark Ingram. Now Cam and Cutler just got dropped this week. I picked up Foles via waivers with Ryan bye coming. Romo/Tannehill/Manning haven't been owned all season. Had to drop Sanu for Foles too...

Honestly I see the Cutler having a huge game. Yes NE has pretty damn good D but I think they will make sure Cutler gets the passing game going with Marshall

Sooo many players I want to pick up - Tre Mason, Ronnie Hillman (still a free agent), Andre Williams, Sanu, Royal, Hopkin, Floyd, Bowe, etc.... hell philly defense is #1 rated and available (starting Texans vs Ten this week)

Sooo many players I want to pick up - Tre Mason, Ronnie Hillman (still a free agent), Andre Williams, Sanu, Royal, Hopkin, Floyd, Bowe, etc.... hell philly defense is #1 rated and available (starting Texans vs Ten this week)

Hillman is available? Wow.

Philly D is rated so high because of 6 or 7 D/ST return TDs, and the shutout vs NYG. That's a lot of fluky points. You're fine with Hou D this week.

ESPN for our league has Newton 20, Tannehill 20, Romo 16, Foles 16, Cutler 15, Ryan 12 (Carson Palmer 17, Alex Smith 17, and Kyle Orton 17 all available).

CBS is always kinda high I guess, but those seem pretty low across the board. Some more than others.

Back