Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

GLB, can't believe Kvitova got demolished like that. Fortunately Goffin made my day...

It was a major flop. After Rads got 1 set off Sharapova, all Kvitova needed was to win win to make the Next Round. I almost went about 10 units on it and decided against it

It was a major flop. After Rads got 1 set off Sharapova, all Kvitova needed was to win win to make the Next Round. I almost went about 10 units on it and decided against it
I added a couple more on her. Then I dumped 5 more units on Goffin +115 and +110 and hammered the over 11 for 8 units.

I added a couple more on her. Then I dumped 5 more units on Goffin +115 and +110 and hammered the over 11 for 8 units.

Nice. I had Coric +550 so that made my day. After I read about Nadal getting his appendix removed next week and he will be missing the rest of the year, I just decided to fade him

And I watched the whole match, Nadal played the worst I have ever seen him play. It was sad. He had to break at 5-0 to not get bageled 1st set

And I watched the whole match, Nadal played the worst I have ever seen him play. It was sad. He had to break at 5-0 to not get bageled 1st set
thanks for the link. I'm going to have to bookmark that site to check tennis news. I normally don't look around unless I see anything on twitter when I cap the matches. need to start doing that.

Not about anythng going on right now. But what drives me crazy is late in the game with like 15 seconds left and a team needs a TD and they are at the 5 yard line. If I was the D Coordinator, I would tell my guys to Hold & Grab the whole time. The ball only moves 3 yards. And then you make it to the last play of the game.

Back