Monday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
45-32-1 +32.68 units

Great Super Sunday all around. Waiting till this morning helped on two of the plays line wiuse which is nice. Was also going to be on the under in Nawlins/Portland(*Counselor tail, like for real*) but have lost 4 points on it. It sets up perfect. Will re-evaluate if line goes back up throughout day.

Plays for now, be back later

SA -4.5 -109 3 units
NY over 223.5 -107 2 units
Miami -9.5 -109 2 units

Great 4th quarter by the cavs!! I really thought this game was done they way detroit was playing for 3 quarters, but a total meltdown and great D by the cavs!! Great call.

Like the spurs play. This is the start of their Rodeo trip and the next 8 games are away. The thing about that is they play 2 games and have a 4 day rest, then another 3 games, All-Star Weekend Break, which for the spurs is gonna be a 5 day rest, then they have another 3 game roadie. So I dont think they will be as tired as ppl think.

Are these all the plays or will you be pullin a few more out of the hat?

Last edited:
I took OVER there

Wizard,

Only other tthing I may mess with is the total. Lean Orlando fwiw.

That guy on the infomercial has the worst New Yawk/New Joisey accent. I like how he is high strung and wearing an earpiece like he is a trader when he is selling a fucking towel -- jagerbomb.

GL tonight

I guess ill follow, and why do you have Billy Mays Jr as your avatar?

that guy on the infomercial has the worst new yawk/new joisey accent. I like how he is high strung and wearing an earpiece like he is a trader when he is selling a fucking towel -- jagerbomb.

Gl tonight

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

God damn Shamwow. Looks like a decent product, but I just can't trust that fucked up looking dude in the commercial.

Good luck on the plays tonite big bar, I'll definitely be with you on the Spurs.

:shake:

Thanks Cherry Picker. Have blown 4 units on 2nd half plays last 4 days but other than that its been a very good start to 2009.

Well, Spurs stunk it up for us tonight at end.

47-34-1 +31.21 units

I am posting one play in this thread for tomorrow. I believe I will have more but grabbed this line now and will make thread in morning

Jersey -3.5 -110 2 units

Got this IM too not sure if the member is banned but they are appreciative too:

[09:24] pimster14: HEY Jump tell BAR that I love him and he's so money
[09:24] JumpOn: haha will do

Back